At least he never saw those poor excuses of human beings in Brooklyn again.

People passed around him like the red sea. Or like he had the plague. Carter could never tell with them. Quickly finding the entry to the office Carter was stopped by the two guards as he approached them.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing. Here." He finished slowly recognising one of the most important figure from the house of life.

"Is there a problem?"

The Wizard shook his head letting Carter enter the office uninvited.

"Ah, mister Kane, I didn't know I had an appointement with you?" Fudge began, only to cut himself short at Carter's thunderous expression.

He hurriedly finished the call he had with what looked like a toad woman on his magical mirror. "Can I help you my boy?" Carter's face took on an even sourer expression at being called boy. He had seen more in a day than this Man in his entire life. If anyone got to call anyone here a boy if was him.

Carter looked around the oval shaped office. Rowes upon rowes of libraries filled with certificats and prizes. Nothing in this office showed Fudge as a competent leader, more of a prideful arrogant one.

That and an uncaring one, that much the large stack of paperwork concerning the rights of magical creatures could tell.

"It's about the demigods." He calmly stated picking up a piece of paper.

"Ah, the house of life wishes to give us their assistance in the war effort. Well all help will be accepted."

Carter frowned at the piece of paper.

"This is you're plan?" He asked restraining his incredulity. He read the decree out loud.

"Every ennemy demigod will be emprisoned and hopefully assimilated into society. Competent families and buisnesses will be gifted one demigod to help accustom to civilised life and contribute to society."

Carter read disgust now clear as day.

"You know their still half human right? Or is fifthy percent enough for you to treat people like animals?"

"Well when we win the war we'll need to think about what comes after, and they'll need someone to show them the right path." Fudge argued like he made perfect sense.

"The right path?" Carter replied incredulously "you're officials kidnapped children's, and the son of the defacto leader of the rightfully angry faction you've wronged."

"How do you..." Fudge trailed off "you've met one before haven't you, why no make this discovery yours?" He asked confused.

"Fudge, the demigods have been there at least four thousand years before the wizards, and the house of life have preceeded them even longer. I've fought all manners of monsters demons gods and the God of Chaos itself, a creature who's mere presence would would turn you're mind to mush. There's only three people who I have ever dreaded to fight. Apophis the son of the man you took and his father Perseus Jackson, who is a literal force of nature that will not hesitate to drown the entire wizarding world in it's blood if pushed too far."

"Do you really expect me to believe a single Man can be the end of us all?" Fudge asked chuckling

"Yes." Carter answered simply.

"Mister Kane, consider yourself lucky i'm not getting locked up for favoring these demigods now leave my office at once."

"Oh believe me nothing would make me happier, but only after you give me the emplacement of Hogwarts."

Demigod solidarityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें