a year passed by in a blink of eyes, like a gust of wind that comes in a sudden and leave right away

a lot of memorable things had happened. and with that, i officially turn 13 this year.

my emotionless self has worsened as the memories of various things from various universe in the future comes flooding my mind. the events that most likely happen in the near future.

i sigh for the nth times for the day as i walk toward our anbu meeting place. kakashi has summoned all of the member of the team to meet there. it must be pretty important seeing how last minute this whole meeting is. i actually really don't want to go, feeling anxious as if something is bound to happen today.

and on top of all of the problem in my life, me and itachi are drifting apart. i shouldn't do that considering that it's the year and time that everything bad will began to unfold, but i can't do anything about it. it's not as if im the only one making things bad. yes, you heard it right. i admit that i probably treat him a bit too harsh than i should and that i avoid him too. but i did that out of consideration too, sometimes. he needs space for whatever reason there is which, he won't tell me no matter what.

he looks so stressed and...all i could say is that, he is now not the itachi i used to know.

his eyes don't have that spark when he talks to me anymore. his warm and comfortable silent self has turned to a cold emotionless person. and the fact that im having these dreams doesn't help at all. i hate where we're going. i hate that i know we couldn't live like how we used to. all of it has become a used to.

and lately, me and itachi has been assigned the task to watch over our clan more than ever. the keiji is good for now, to my relief. but im not sure about the uchiha. all i know is that itachi has been called regularly by the hokage and the elder.

i mindlessly walk as i bump into a sturdy back which belongs to the one and only, kakashi

"sorry" i mumbled as i walk to the tree i usually leaned on. i glance at itachi who's standing by kakashi's side with his now usual cold look. he suddenly look at my way as he lock his eyes on mine. it only last for a few seconds as i look away, afraid that he can read my emotion with his dead eyes.