and here we are, the final round of the chunin exam

and here we are, the final round of the chunin exam. right now, itachi is fighting a boy named akutagawa or something and the boy sure is arrogant.

andddd he win. as expected from our genius itachi.

"good job. watch me win this match and then we'll fight for the final" i smirk at him and make my way to the fighting arena.

it's aya, im surprised she made it here but well, it doesn't matter. im gonna win too afterall.

"heh so it's you. im surprised you made it here, akira. it must be pure luck huh? or i bet itachi-kun protected you on the second round out of pity" the hyuga girl sneered at me.

"that's obviously my line. who needs protection from a boy anyway?" i boringly replied.

"you're so arrogant! im gonna rip that arrogant mouth of yours!! byakugan!" she activated her eyes and change her stance before hastily charge towards me with her gentle fist.

i dodge her attack making her overconfident and keeps on attacking me.

"what's wrong? are you scared, akira-chan? come on everyone's bored now, why don't you attack me too?" she smirk.

indeed, everyone's watching has started to yell for me to fight properly. i don't really mind it until

"she's the keiji heiress right? and here i thought the keiji is so strong"

"that kid is weak, the keiji clan has fallen"

"well her parents died in the hand of other village shinobi so easily too"

"and people say she's a prodigy just like the uchiha heir? she's far too weak to be compared to him"

i close my eyes trying to calm down.

but I can't.

"what? is that all the keiji's heiress got?? im finishing this--"

i caught her right hand that was an inch away from my chest and open my eyes revealing a bright, blue mix with white eyes signalling the tenseigan was activated.

"you wanna have fun? then let's have fun" i punch her stomach as hard as i could sending her flying across the arena.

"don't mock me or my clan. don't looks down on my eyes, low-life" i glance at the audience who's too scared to move.

i weaved a sign and attack aya who's still trying to stand properly.

"wind style : thousand needles"

and so a thousand of needles that was made by wind falls upon the hyuga girl.

"get up and fight me properly!!" i shout at her, each words laced with venom.

after a minute or two, she get up and charge towards me again.

"can you makes this more interesting aya?" i chuckle darkly.