"thank you for inviting me, mikoto-san" i politely say as i bow to itachi's mother, uchiha mikoto

"you're always welcome here my dear, i promised your parents to take care of you. and sasuke likes you so much that he keeps on asking me when will you come again" the woman let out a laugh.

"he seems to forget that im his nii-san" itachi add.

"you should spend more time with him, that's all" i say shrugging my shoulder.

"i should be going now, thanks again mikoto-san. please send my gratitude to fugaku-san too" i add, getting ready to leave.

but i got stop by a boy named uchiha itachi who's now trying to hide his sulking face.

"you said we're gonna have a little sleepover today" he say looking strictly into my eyes.

"i thought you're kidding, the last time we had a sleepover was 4 years ago. back then we were 6 years old, itachi" i give him the 'are-you-kidding' face.

"it's not like we'll actually sleep on the same futon, plus sasuke want this. right, sasuke?" itachi's eyes glint with the hint of mischief in it. it was as he's trying to make sasuke go with the flow which sasuke did because he too, don't want to part with his beloved nee-san.

"right..i forgot you guys are sibling. fine then, I'll stay. only if mikoto-san and fugaku-san allow me to" i look at mikoto-san as my eyes send a signal for help. instead of the preferred answer, i got a smile of mischief in return and my hopes is gone when she say,

"sure, why not"

what shocked me the most is the fact that fugaku-san is in this plan of making me stay too.

i sigh as i lay on the futon that was set up by itachi. beside me is sasuke and then itachi.

we don't talk, not a single word was uttered. it was a complete silence. that, until sasuke fell asleep.

"im so tired.." i mumble.

"i know"

"i just want to rest and live happily" i continue.