-Chapter 16- Adventure (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"I'm calling Liam," Louis states. I don't turn to look at him, afraid that I would lose sight of her and I continue to yell Violet's name.

Zayn says something to her and she shakes her head, turning her back on me starts walking again.

My voice soon becomes tired and I realized it was useless. I just slumped onto the railing and watched them get closer and closer to the door. Before they stepped outside, Violet took one last look behind her. Zayn then tugged her out of sight,

"We were so close," I mumbled.

"They looked a lot like a couple don't you think?" Louis asks, not hearing what I had said. "Where do you think they're going?"

Before I could answer Liam and Niall came, out of breath.

"Where did they go?" Liam huffed.

"They left to go somewhere else," I answered.

Violet's POV:

As we were walking towards the door I swear I heard my name but my ears made it sound distorted. At first I ignored it then I heard it again. This time I turned around, searching for the voice. I couldn't pinpoint the source, it sounded as if it was coming from all different directions. My head began to hurt and everything became blurred. I feel a pull on my arm.

"Are you ok? What is it?"

Without looking back I shook my head and answered with a soft, "nothing." I glanced around one last time before turning around and going back on course. When I stepped foot out of the store, I took one last look inside. Zayn looked at me again but doesn't say anything as he tugs my hand so I couldn't see the crowded place anymore.

 I took out my sunglasses and put them on, shielding my eyes from the bright sun.

"It's unusually bright today," Zayn comments as we're walking.

"It isn't always sunny here?" I put my gaze on him.

"Not at all, everything is either cloudy or rainy or even both," he explains, looking at me, making me look away.

"That's a shame, it's beautiful when it's sunny like this," I smile, marveling at the scenery.

The plants are all a healthy green color, complimenting the creme buildings. It seems as though everyone else was taking advantage of the sunlight by taking walks. Since it was a Monday, there were very few teens walking around.

"It's always gloomy where I'm from too," I add, glancing at all the different shops around.

"Really? Where are you from?"

"A very small town in Minnesota."

 "Sounds peaceful."

I hesitate before responding. "It is." I finally make eye contact with Zayn again. 

"Tell me about your hometown!" I smile.

"Well I'm from Bradford, that's up north-"

"Zayn! Zayn!" Someone screams.

We turn around and a girl stand there, holding up a camera and a sharpie.

"Hey babe," Zayn smiles genuinely.

"C-Can I take a picture?"

"Sure!"

She squeals, holding out the camera to me. I stare at it for a second before finally realizing what she wants me to do. I take the camera, flustered.

"Oh sorr-"

"Ok, do I look ok?" She asks me, fixing her hair.

"Perfect!" I smile.