"I know but if I just got to see her then I'd know for sure. I just need to see her Curby." I try my best to convince him and he shakes his head.

"What about her blonde boyfriend huh?" He throws in my face and immediately I get fucked off at the mention of the mysterious guy she was kissing.

"Fuck you." I reply. I know he's only trying to turn me off from the idea of going and seeing her but that shit still hurts. He knows it does too, which is precisely why he said it.

"I'm just saying, what happens if you rock up and she's rocking that blonde?" Curby further taunts.

"Then I'll beat the shit out of him and demand to know why she even bothered with me." I try my best to keep my cool, and imagining beating up that fucking blonde dude cools a little of my simmering attitude. Curby rolls his eyes at my immature reply and walks past me into the lounge.

"Please Curby. I just need to see her. Just once." I beg and he turns around to me.

"What are you asking me for? You're perfectly capable of catching a flight over there to see her. I'm not stopping you." Curby says and I glance at the fading hickey on his neck.

"Because I know that you know where she is." I spill and he looks at me carefully, but doesn't say anything. It's there in his eyes, I know he knows where she is, I can see it all over his face.

"Why do you think I—" He begins but I interrupt him.

"I know you're still fucking her friend." Curby goes quiet, his mouth slightly open and his face pales.

"Relax. I'm not going to tell anyone you've been fucking one of the call girls." I reassure him. He knows it's against the rules and so does she but that didn't stop them. Hell, it didn't stop me and Lily either.

"How long have you known?" Curby asks, eyes lowering at me.

"When we saw them both at that nightclub the night we handed back Junior. I saw the way you two were talking to each other. Then when you said about Lily being in a accident and going into a coma I knew she must have told you. And then the last two months on your days off you've been flying off somewhere. Coming back with hickeys like your fucking fifteen." I point to his neck and he just stares at me but doesn't deny any of it.

"So is it an open thing? Since I know you've been fucking other chicks too." I try make conversation of it even though I can tell he's uncomfortable about me knowing his wee secret sex affair. When he doesn't answer I continue.

"Well I know she definitely must be fucking other guys while you're away." I know saying this will piss him off, but he shouldn't of brought up the blonde prick with Lilianna.

"Shut the fuck up Seven." He frowns and then turns away from me to go sit down on the couch. Hit a nerve I see.

"Look, sorry I was just being a dick." I sit down next to him.

"But you know where she is don't you?" I press. He tips his beer bottle back and chugs it down by a few gulps before answering.

"Yeah." He admits and my heart thuds slightly heavier in my chest. I fucking knew it.

"I know she moved out of her old place. I tried to ring her building but they told me she moved." I admit and he just looks at me like I've grown another head.

"It's not like I know where she fucking lives Seven. I don't talk about that shit with Mesha." He rolls his eyes as if to insinuate that I'm a creep for asking.

"Well what do you know about her?" I sit down, and then contemplate how to act causal about this and that I'm not desperate to know everything he knows about what Lilianna has been up to.