-Chapter 12-

CHAPTER 12

"Taeyong? Is that you?" a familiar deep voice called out from the door.

Taeyong pushed his brows together in confusion on why he'd be here. He rubbed his eyes and sat up in his bed. His brain really wasn't playing games with him, unless he's still sleeping.

"Mathew?" Taeyong looked at the man.

He smiled at Taeyong and came inside the room. Almost immediately rushing to Taeyong's side.

"I thought he killed you or locked you up somewhere," he sounded relieved as he hugged Taeyong.

"Ya I feel like i've been given the special treatment," Taeyong chuckled, letting go of the hug.

"How have you been?" Matthew said with a wide smile.

"Not too bad. It can get pretty boring here but Jaehyun is actually pretty decent company," Taeyong blushed a little.

"So you like him?" Matthew teased, poking at Taeyong's side.

"Psh no! Let's talk about you instead. Are you ok?" Taeyong pushed his hand away.

"It's not too bad here recently. At first they had me and Johnny locked in a concrete room. But after a few days we were allowed to have a shared room. We work for him and his goons but we get paid. I don't know why because we can't spend it anywhere," he laughed that last part off.

"Sounds like you got a good deal since you could still be locked in that room," he shivered thinking about being in a concrete room.

Matthew and Taeyong spent the morning catching up on this and that. He said that Jaehyun allowed him to come up and keep Taeyong busy while he was working.

Taeyong introduced Matthew to Jisung and Chenle. They ate breakfast with Jeno and some of the others. They made sure to clean up their mess since Jaehyun was supposed to be home shortly.

Taeyong was sorting the clothes in the closet when there was a soft knock on the door. He opened it to reveal Jaehyun's figure.

"Did you have fun today?" Jaehyun asked as he stepped into the closet.

"I did! Thank you for letting Matthew hangout with me," Taeyong gave him a hug.

Jaehyun smiled and picked Taeyong up. He didn't think much of it until Jaehyun had him pinned on one of the dressers. His face lit up pink as Jaehyun stood above him.

Jaehyun leaned down and started kissing Taeyong. He instantly melted against the dresser before kissing him back. The air around them grew hot and thick but before Taeyong could move his hands, Jaehyun pulled away.

"Pick something pretty to wear," he smirked and left the room.

Taeyong leaned up on his elbows, blown away that he really just left him all hot and bothered. He pouted and hopped to the floor. He sorted through some of the outfits he put in the 'Occasion' section.

~

Taeyong entered the dining hall dressed in a velvety red suit. Most of his clothes were feminine which wasn't a bad thing. But he made sure to get some more masculine looking clothes for lounging and just to switch it up every now and then.

Jaehyun watched in slight shock as he strutted to his seat. Taeyong sat down and smiled over at him. He looked down at his suit, feeling a little nervous. Did Jaehyun only like the feminine side of him?

"Do you like it?" Taeyong let out in a hushed tone.

"You look really handsome. Red suits you well," Jaehyun swallowed hard, trying not to think too nuaghty. But his thoughts keep thinking about stripping that suit off and tying Taeyong's hands back with the tie.

Jaehyun placed his hand on the table, palm up. Taeyong slid his hand into it. Jaehyun gave his soft hand a few rubs before leaving a quick kiss on it. Everyone always thinks he's so rough and mean just because he's a mob boss but in reality he's a major romantic. He learned from his parents' dates and romantic novels.

They listened to a quiet piano as they dined over candlelight. Once they were finished, Jaehyun held his arm out to Taeyong as they walked up the staircase. Shortly after entering their room, Jaehyun had Taeyong pinned to the door.

As Jaehyun was attacking Taeyong's neck, the older's vision became dark. His finger's threaded through the hair on the back of Jaehyun's head, giving it a rough tug. Jaehyun's head snapped back with it, now facing Taeyong instead of his neck. Taeyong left open mouthed kisses along his jawline before pushing him backwards. They kept going until Jaehyun's knees buckled at the touch of his bed.

Taeyong gently pushed on Jaehyun's shoulders to make him lean back. He straddled Jaehyun's thighs, taking his suit jacket and tie off. Taeyong undid Jaehyun's shirt and left a trail of kisses. The younger leaned his head back onto the bed to take in the sensations of Taeyong's soft lips.

Taeyong was creeping lower and lower on his torso. Jaehyun looked up a bit to see Taeyong kneeling in front of the bed, unzipping Jaehyun's pants. He propped himself up on his elbows to get a better look at the pink haired male, eyes dripping in lust.

Taeyong slid Jaehyun's pants off and leaned closer. He had to swallow down the extra saliva he was excreting in his mouth. Jaehyun silenced a moan as Taeyong wrapped his lips around him. He teased the tip at first, licking and slightly sucking on it before deciding to take it all in.

Jaehyun couldn't hold in his pleasure anymore. The feeling of Taeyong's mouth all over him was already pushing him to the edge. Sweat started to dust his forehead. Taeyong moaned around him when he pushed as far as he could go. Jaehyun's head flew back as he released a moan.

Taeyong sped up and placed his hand in front of his mouth. Jaehyun started to twitch under his control. A few more strokes and he released. His arms gave a little and he leaned farther back on the bed. Even after, Taeyong still sucked on him a little longer to make sure he was fully cleaned off. He stood up and collected the previously discarded clothes to put in the hamper.

"How was it?" Taeyong asked, placing himself next to Jaehyun who was now laying down.

"Probably the best I've ever had, baby boy," he sounded breathless.

Taeyong smirked before standing back up. He took Jaehyun's shirt all the way off and threw it in the hamper. He took the rest of his own clothes off and followed. He took out some loungewear for them both. After they were dressed, they curled up in the bed and fell asleep.

-
it's 10:20 pm lol