-Chapter 2-

Chapter 2: Backstory- Jaehyun

Jeong Jaehyun had everything he could ask for. His mom was known as the Dragon Empress. She died when he was 16 during a drug bust. His father taught Jaehyun everything he needed to know in order to become the King Dragon, the leader of the Seoul City Dragons. His father ended up dying when he was about 18. He was shot by an allied mob. When Jaehyun took over the SCD, he immediately took action to avenge his father. He has killed the former ally himself.

Jaehyun grew up in a world of murder, death, smuggling, and drugs. Nothing scared him and all he felt was the power of being a mob leader. Even though he is 23 now and is respected as a leader, in the past some of his workers didn't like the idea of being lower than someone younger than them. As a mob leader, he can't just fire them. He has killed many people in his past.

No one has ever stayed long around him. Jaehyun always had girls wrapped around his finger. They loved him but he didn't love them. Something about these dolled up women didn't peak his interest. So when one of the mob workers had mentioned a club a few blocks away, he decided to check it out for himself. Both curiosity and pleasure rose in him the moment he entered the club.

Sweet smell of alcohol, good music, and beautiful glistening bodies surrounded him. He enjoyed the club, it satisfied him more than any woman he's ever encountered. The male dancers had some unique features. Abs, scrawny, tattoos, piercings, tight pants, chokers, and harnesses of all shapes and colors. Jaehyun fell in love with the club so when it started to go out of business, he made a deal with the owner.

There was this one dancer that always caught his eye. When Jaehyun first started going to the club, the scrawny male had vibrant dark green hair and wore leather pants with unbuttoned collared white long sleeves. After he made that contract, the dancer changed his appearance. Now he had a soft pink hair color that made it look fluffier, leather shorts and red ties or red harnesses or see through shirts that were exposing. Jaehyun always felt like the dancer was teasing him. The only ones that knew who Jaehyun was, were his workers and the club owner. No employee knew who he was and no one noticed he was there everyday except the bartender who knew his usual by now.

Jaehyun knew the rules of his contract. No pay, you suffer the consequences. So when the club owner didn't pay up, bad things were bound to happen. As much as it hurt Jaehyun to destroy his now favorite place, he had to. But he had some exceptions with the consequences, especially for that teasing dancer of theirs.

-
the real story begins soon :)