-Chapter 5-

Chapter 5: Welcome Home

The SUV came to a screeching halt. The sky was setting to a pretty pink and orange color. Cherry blossom petals flew in the sky. Taeyong wanted to call it beautiful but all his thoughts and words were stuck in the back of his throat.

"Beautiful," the deep voice said.

Taeyong turned around to see Jaehyun watching him. He was getting a little flustered now. Kun got out of the car first. He opened Jaehyun's door, and Jaehyun walked around to open Taeyong's door. Taeyong nervously stepped out of the car.

He wrapped his arms around himself, feeling a little cold with barely any clothes on. Jaehyun stuck his arm out as if he were a gentleman. Taeyong knew he had no choice so he limply took his arm.

"Welcome to my humble abode," Jaehyun said as two of his men threw open the wide doors.

Taeyong expected to see some run down warehouse used as a secret hideout. But in reality, this really was like Jaehyun's home. It was a large and lavish mansion. Jaehyun already liked the way the crystal chandelier looked like the stars in Taeyong's eyes.

"Welcome home Master Jung," a young male with bright orange hair greeted them.

"Ah Taeyong, meet one of my youngest, Chenle. His attachment shouldn't be far behind," Jaehyun squinted around.

"My apologies sir, but Jisung had a certain matter to deal with," Chenle shot a look at him. Jaehyun seemed to understand.

"Yes, I understand. If you see him before I, tell him I said thank you. I'll explain later," Jaehyun directed the last part to Taeyong.

"Shall I show you to your room?" Chenle asked, rising from his bow.

"That would be great," Jaehyun smiled.

They walked up the wide and winding staircase and took to the right hallway, or as Chenle called it, the East wing. Fancy paintings, mostly portraits and flowers or landscapes, adorned the hallways, framed in gold.

"Shall I ask Doyoung to make you anything?" Chenle asked.

"I'll ask him later. You can see your way out," Jaehyun winked.

"Doyoung is here?" Taeyong's posture increased with the familiar name.

"Yes, he is my new cook and will be making your food," Jaehyun replied.

With that, Chenle walked away and the remaining pair entered the room.

"Make yourself at home," Jaehyun said, locking the door behind them.

Unlike the brick red hallways, Jaehyun's room was garnished with dark blue and silver. Taeyong liked the look of the room. The overall size was probably as big as the strip joint. On one side, there was a windowed door that led to a balcony. Adjacent, was a large vanity with only a few things on it. Taeyong went to one of the doors on the wall. When he opened it, he let out a surprised gasp. It was the largest walk-in closet he'd ever seen. The clothes ranged from female to male to nongnonbinary clothes. All of them looked so ornate, he wanted to try them all.

"Save it for a rainy day," Jaehyun said from the doorway. His muscular build was more distinct with the way he leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed.

"Tell me how you like the bed," He nodded his head backwards as he swayed away.

Taeyong closed the door gently behind him and walked towards the king sized bed. It had a different variety of pillows and a nice, soft comforter. Taeyong sat on the edge to test how it felt. When he decided he liked it, he scooted back, and laid his back to the bed.