49- It was a command

Start from the beginning

Lorcan responded. He had no clue how much his reply disappointed Mia. "Tomorrow" she voiced while staring into the man's eyes. The word perplexed Lorcan so that his right brow rose for a second. He asked for explanation from the young woman in silence.

"I want to see you tomorrow"

Mia declared. Hushing down the man totally. "You have to come back to work tomorrow, Lorcan. I promise you don't have to work and stand like statue. You can relax with me. Am I understood?" She added up. Surprising the man wholly.

His eyes slightly widened at the dominant side of this young woman. "But there is no differences if I am around you or not" Lorcan stated with a slight frown. Pointing out the fact that he was nothing but just a person who would stand by her side only.

"No more complaints. Come to work tomorrow. I have somewhere to go. You know well that you should return to work" Mia declared. Wearing a cold expression. However, instead of a disappointed look and sigh, Lorcan chuckled out loud.

Puzzling the young woman entirely. What did this mean? Why was he gigging as if she just told the funniest joke ever? "I understand, Miss. Will come tomorrow for sure" the man vowed with a smile. He felt delighted to hear Mia wanted to meet him.

It did not matter if it was because she required to go outside and use him as shield. At least they got to meet anyway. A chuckle and a beam across Lorcan's face strangely made Mia smile. He looked like a whole new person with a grin tugged at his lips.

But in a better way.

"Thanks for dinner" the young woman expressed gratitude after finishing. Grabbing her own plate and others as the man frowned. "Put them down. I will do them by myself" Lorcan declared. Not letting Mia work a bit even. "No, I will wash dishes"

The young woman refused. Causing the man to act up instantly. He seized Mia's wrist. Ordering her to drop the plates with a serious cold gaze. But the young woman returned same energy. Staring into his eyes fiercely. "Sit back down right now"

Mia commanded. Hushing down Lorcan wholly. He had no choices but to give up at last. And so the man gulped. Letting the young woman did as she wished. He did not want to bring an argument in because of a small matter. He had to allow her.

In silence, Lorcan stared at Mia who was washing the dishes in tranquility. Now, it was the time for him to stare at the young woman back like how she did awhile ago. "Ugh.." As the man observed Mia, a groan escaped between the young woman's lips. Panicking Lorcan.

He stood up from the seat promptly. Rushing near to Mia in speed, thinking she hurt herself. However, as he approached near to the young woman it turned out she got splashed by the water drops. it was the moment a quiet sigh escaped between the man's lips.

"I'm soaking wet"

Under her breath, Mia mumbled. Furrowing her brows in disappointment. "That's why I told you I would do these" Lorcan stated in exhaustion. He sounded tired not disappointed. His words annoyed the young woman. "You have no clue how much I am good at this"

Mia retorted. "And yet your clothes are soaking wet" The man mocked. "Shut up" Mia rolled her eyes. Continued washing the dishes with a tightened frown. But Lorcan ceased the young woman. Grabbing her wrist as they two locked their eyes. "Go get one of my clothes"

He ordered. "No, it is fine. I am going to leave after this anyway" Mia shrugged. Denying to follow the man's words. "It was not a question nor request. It was a command. Go get one of my clothes and change before you catch a cold" Lorcan repeated authoritatively.

It made Mia gulp. He sounded serious. Seemed like she should do as the man said. "Alright, fine" In the end, the young woman gave up. Letting out a sigh and went into Lorcan's room with his permission after washing her hands while the man handled the rest of cleaning.

As Mia stepped into the bedroom which the man owned, she gasped. His room was neat and full with ocean blue colored things. He must love this color a lot. When she finished admiring, the young woman approached near to the wardrobe. Considering quietly.

Should she open this?

It was not appropriate thing to do but the man was the one who ordered her and permitted her. So it was fine. And so Mia unlocked the wardrobe, only to see suits and shirts. "Wow" She gasped. Liking the clothes the man owned. "A shirt would be fine" Mia murmured.

Seizing the white button up shirt and she closed the wardrobe. Changing quickly in the room by herself. "It is kinda big for me" Mia frowned at the sight of reflection in mirror. This shirt looked like a dress upon her body. "Whatever" she shrugged. Walking out of room.

"I guess you don't mind to see me choosing this shirt" Mia voiced to attract the attention of the man who was sitting on the couch to wait for her. He turned his head to the direction where the young woman was standing. It was the moment Lorcan froze at the spot.

Staring at Mia with widened eyes.

(I deeply apologize for the mistakes in the chapter if there are)