19- He looks exactly like Henry

"You... You are dating Roman Silas?"

"Yes" Bailey answered with a grin. She looked at Mia who was locking her ocean blue eyes with Dean Silas. Bailey frowned, she looked at her boyfriend to ask what was going on. But she met her boyfriend smirking at his brother only.

She slowly and slowly started to understand why her boyfriend told her not to tell Mia's name until she came. "Ahem Ahem, so let's order some food" Bailey interrupted the two who were staring at each other as if they only existed.

Mia snapped back from her thoughts and turned her head to Bailey in embarrassment. She couldn't believe that she just stared at Dean Silas shamelessly. 'What the hell is wrong with this novel? I just want a peaceful life. Why do I have to meet Dean Silas?!'

Mia screamed in her head but there was only a small smile on her face, not showing she was freaking out actually. "I am glad to see you again. My brother and you have met each other, right?" Roman started the conversation after they ordered the food.

He asked even though he already knew that there was nothing between Mia and Dean. Bailey was trying to understand what her boyfriend meant. Dean turned his head to his brother and signaled his brother to shut up. "Yes, I have met your brother" Mia spoke the truth.

It would be an obvious lie if she denied his words. Roman's lips curved up into a smirk, he thought for what to say next. "I still remember that night when you hugged Dean. I thought you two were secretly dating" Bailey furrowed her brows in confusion.

"What are you talking about?"

Bailey asked as she waited for the explanation from her friend. But Roman answered her instead. "Oh, you don't know? I think it was like three or two weeks ago. I don't remember which party. That night I called Dean to come to party.

But I saw him hugging Miss Mia Grace instead. And you were crying in Dean's arms as if you met him after a long time, right Miss Mia Grace?" There was a smirk on Roman's face. Bailey blinked twice before she started to freak out.

"What the heck! You never told about me that! So you two are dating actually?!! Why didn't you tell me?!! Do you even acknowledge me as a friend?!! At least you should have show me hints!" Bailey shouted while people murmured at the four. Dean's face was reddened like cherry.

Mia smiled at her friend with burning glare. "Can you please lower your voice? You are causing misunderstandings to people. We are not dating! And also we have only met that one time at that party. It was an accident. I hugged him because I lost control of myself"

Mia explained patiently as Dean listened to her carefully. Meanwhile Roman and Bailey misunderstood her words and freaked out. They thought Mia's words were meant in another way, they thought she was a pervert who couldn't control herself in front of the boys.

"You lost your control?!"

The couple shouted at the same time.

Dean's face was completely covered in red. "No!! I mean he reminded me of someone who is very important to me" Mia answered as she gritted her teeth in embarrassment. Dean was speechless. After Mia told that he reminded her of someone who was important, his face reddened.

The sight of Dean blushing, confused Mia. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to cause scandals. It is just because you just look like him. I apologize.." Mia lowered her head while she tightened her grip on her leather short skirt. She was afraid if Dean might get angry.

"N-no, it is fine. Those scandals can't bother me. It was my fault too. I shouldn't have hug you tightly that night. I am sorry" Dean apologized as his face was reddened like a strawberry. Roman was laughing at his brother in his mind while Bailey was scanning the whole situation.