42- All because of her

"Ugh"

Mia groaned out loud in annoyance. Squeezing her eyes out at the light which was on her. It felt as if she was near the sun. After collecting all the energy, Mia peeled apart her eyes, eyelash by eyelash. And her whole body froze at the sight.

A bunch of people kneeling on the floor grabbed the young woman's attention. Where was she? The first question crossed her mind. Looking around only see everything beside her was white wall. There's no escape way. She was trapped.

"Umm, excuse me.." Mia called out loud. Trying to get the attention from group of people. As she voiced, a bunch of people who were gathering, turned over their shoulders. Eyes swollen and runny noses, it screamed out how much these people cried. "May I know where this is?"

Mia asked with an awkward smile, anxiety started to hit her which leaded her eyes to lower a bit but Mia hid professionally though so no one would notice. Not wanting to show how she was nearly having panic attack over the bizarre situation.

"How dare you show your face at poor Henry's funeral?!" One of the people shouted, it was the moment Mia's eyes widened in disbelief. Henry's funeral? Did her ears just trip or this bunch of people were joking around? Due to shock, Mia's fingers commenced to shake. There was no way this is true.

"I.. I fear I dont understand" The young woman retorted. Lowering her eyes onto the white floor. "You killed Henry!" "You murdered poor boy!" "All because of you! Henry suffered in pain!" "You don't deserve to be alive!" "Go and die!" "You should kill yourself!"

People began to yell. Startling the young woman entirely. 'Henry is dead? Did I kill him?' she doubted herself. Brain started to process the scene where she witnessed his death. That's right, she murdered him. If she did not save that girl, he would be still alive!

All because of her!!

"I am sorry" Mia apologized. Eyes on the floor to avoid any eye contact with people. "Your apology isn't helping at all! It is not like he will come back to life! Get the fuck out of here!" "Get the fuck out!" People bellowed. Making Mia flinched really hard.

When people would not stop hissing, she turned around to leave. However, her whole body froze at the place. The sight of dead body fell into her sight. It was him, Henry. He was lying on the floor with flowers bouquet in his hands. Eyes were shut.

"What.. what the fuck.." Mia cursed under her breath. Tears began to blur her vision. Was it reality or a dream? The young woman fell onto her knees. Trembling hands rose into the air just to cup his face. Her thumbs gently caressed his cheeks.

"Henry.. I can't give up on you, so please don't do this to me. Can you open your eyes and smile at me for once? I still want to spend my time with you. So please... look at me for once with a smile" Mia sobbed. Eyes squeezing as tear rolled down on her cheeks.

But nothing happened. She just continued shedding tears, the dead Henry never came back alive. People at the back did not even utter any word to comfort the poor young woman as well. They all were cruel. Letting the young woman cried her heart out loud.

As Mia kept crying, she began to lose her breath. Gasping for breath rapidly. And she knew it was the time. The time when death had come to pick her up. "Let's die together then. I still want to see you in next life" Mia smiled and closed her eyes.

"MIA GRACE!!"

A shout echoed. Causing the young woman to gasp in surprise. Her eyes widened, only to see Bailey Joy's teary eyes on her. There were her parents in the room also. Both of them were staring at the young woman with tears in their eyes.

It perplexed Mia wholly. "Why are you crying?" she queried. Making Bailey Joy cried out loud even more. "My dear!" Camilla ran forward. Hugging her daughter while Theo bit his lower lip, so tears would not fall down from his eyes. 'Huh?' Mia frowned.