18- It was the reality

"*knock knock*"

Dean snapped back from reading book. "I am going to come in!" His brother shouted as opened the door. "What do you want?" Dean spoke with the book in his hands. "Stop being so heartless, my little brother" Roman Silas sighed at his brother.

"Just tell me what you want" Dean asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Bailey called me to meet her tonight" Dean frowned. "Why are you talking about that to me? I am not interested in you two" Dean was disgusted.

He thought his brother came to talk him about sleeping with his girlfriend. (About mature content) "I know that you are not interested but we are not going to meet only. She said she wanted to introduce me with her best friend"

Roman's lips curved up into a smirk.

"Wipe that smirk and explain the hidden meaning of your words" Dean spoke impatiently. "Come with me tonight" Roman smiled at his brother. "What?! No, there is no reason for me to go with you." Dean turned his attention to the book.

He ignored his brother.

"Come on! Don't you want to know who is Bailey's friend? It is a girl" Dean wrinkled his eyebrows and stared at his brother as if Roman was a fool who was telling nonsense. "No, I don't want to" Dean answered. "Look" Roman grabbed the book from Dean.

"You have never been in a relationship. You should start finding a girl for you. Maybe Bailey's friend might become your girlfriend" Dean frowned at his brother. "You are a fool. Go away. I am not interested in relationships"

Roman sighed loudly. "Just come with me! Please I beg you! Just one time. If you don't like the friend of Bailey, you can leave the dinner with an excuse. Just one time" Roman begged his brother like an old man begging for a food.

"I don't like that girl" Dean confirmed. "You haven't meet her yet! What if she is someone who has already got your attention?" Roman teased his brother with a smirk. He knew that his little brother had a scandal with Mia Grace.

They two hugged at that party.

That night, the one and only brother of him asked about the woman who hugged him tightly. Roman was stunned, it was the first time his brother took an interest in a girl. Roman thought his brother was a gay at first.

But turned out no girls hadn't fit his taste. That one young woman, Mia Grace was the one who made Dean Silas asked his brother questions nonstop. Dean even asked him about the divorce between Mia and George.

It was the hottest new in the country. George Seith and Mia Grace were legally divorced now. Dean's mood became better when the divorce new came out. It made Roman realized that his brother took an interest in that young woman.

He had already asked his girlfriend about her best friend. He found out it was Mia Grace who made his brother's moods changed in a second. Roman got an idea of making his brother, Dean Silas meet with Mia Grace.

He even told his girlfriend not to tell about her best friend's name in front of Dean Silas because he wanted his brother to be surprised. "What are you talking about? No woman had got my attention yet" Dean lied through his teeth.

"My brother can lie like a pro now, huh?"

Dean frowned.

"Wipe that frown and come with me" Roman stood up from the couch and was about to leave the room but Dean Silas spoke. "Is that someone I know?" Dean asked with doubts in his eyes. But he didn't think it was Mia Grace. He thought it was some girls who confessed to him.

"Who knows?" Roman smirked at his brother then he left the room. Dean was left alone in daze. He tried hard to find out who the girl was. "Who?" He spoke to himself. Due to his curiosity, he agreed to his brother to come.