2- I hate relationships

(the dress which Mia wore and accessories are in the image. And I don't own the image so credit to the owner)

"Let's go" George said to a girl in black strap dress with match colored high heels. She looked gorgeous.

Exposing too much of her body made Mia wanted to hide her face from people. But still she decided to live as Mia Grace not Mia Clark, so she had to be confident.

She learned about fashion and trendy things for a whole week. She couldn't make those turn into dust.

George and Mia went into the car. The driver drove off to the place where the party will be hold.

Mia glanced at the man beside her who was looking outside the window. He wore a coal black suit with dark blue tie. He styled his raven colored hair differently from other days.

'Tonight is going to be a long night' Mia secretly sighed. She remembered clearly that Mia Grace's friend drugged George for her.

But ended up with another. Mia decided to stay clueless if Mia Grace's friend drugged George. So he could meet with Dean Silas.

She won't cause problem or butt in the main three characters problems.

"We are arrived Sir and Miss"

George went out from the car and Mia too. George waited Mia to hold his arm but she just stood there like a statue.

"What are you waiting for? Hold my arm, don't forget that you promised me not to cause problem" Mia truly wanted to punch her husband.

She gave an awkward smile with burning glare and held his arm.

They two walked into the building confidently. The party was held on the rooftop of the building.

People noticed the outshining couple came into the party.

"Mister George!" S.T company CEO who was around 40 quickly went to the couple and greeted with full of respect.

"Congratulations for your success"

George said with his usual business smile. "Thank you, umm is she perhaps Mia Grace?" S.T company CEO couldn't stop looking at the young woman beside George.

Mia Grace was famous by abusing her maids and others. She was known as filthy woman.

"Yes, she is Mia Grace"

"Congratulations" Mia warmly smiled and said with soft yet calm voice.

It's not like she was forcing herself to talk with soft and calm voice. The original owner Mia Grace's voice was auto calm voice but she talked too loudly.

But now Mia is different. She made people around her feel the aura of calmness. It felt like they were talking beside the ocean when they talked with her.

"Oh, just like the name you really are so elegant and beautiful. You are so lucky to have a graceful wife"

Mia only smiled softly to the man.

"Yea, I guess" people who heard George's answer, choked on the air. The answer was unexpected.

"Ahahaha you are a good joker. Come follow me. I will introduce you to some of my friends" S.T company CEO quickly covered the embarrassment.

Mia slightly glared at the man beside her. He was the one who told her not to cause problem and yet he talked carelessly and shamelessly. 'Fuck you George Seith. Dean Silas deserves better'

Mia agreed to her thought silently.

She was busy cursing at the man beside her and missed a pair of eyes from a man. "People say she is filthy woman but I don't see anything wrong though"