14- This is a chance

George Seith came back to villa early since there was nothing special to do in his company. He decided to work the rest at his villa. He stepped into his home. "Welcome back, Sir" Maids greeted him respectfully.

"Where is Mia Grace?"

He asked as he got into home. He didn't see his wife in the living room, normally she would be in the garden, or in the living room, watching TV. Now she was nowhere to be found. "Is she in her room?" He asked.

Maki shook her head and explained. "No, Sir. Miss Mia told us that she will be going out to desserts shop today." George brows furrowed. "Did she go alone?" Maki nodded. "Where is that desserts shop?"

"We don't know that, Sir." George frowned. He didn't say anything more and walked up to his room. He took shower for 20 minutes straight as thoughts ran front and back in his head.

He did something he shouldn't.

He canceled the divorce.

He knew he shouldn't do like that. But he just decided to give a chance to her. Mia Grace might become the woman who fit the position of his wife. And he wanted to find out about those weird feelings.

Depended on how he reacted whenever he heard Mia went out and didn't say where she was going, he could tell that he was unsure of letting Mia went outside alone.

What if some guys approached his wife?

George shook his head, he should not like Mia Grace. She gave him many troubles. But still she was on his mind every second. Her soft eyes, warm smile, cute laugh, everything, everything about her was driving him crazy.

He didn't want to admit it.

George changed into simple white t-shirt and grey pants. He walked down to the living room and sat down on the couch, waited for his wife. "Don't come outside and stay in your rooms. Just come outside when it is dinner time. Now go"

He ordered all the people in the villa as people obeyed. He wanted to talk alone with Mia Grace. Seconds and minutes passed, yet he didn't even see Mia Grace's shadow.

He stared at the floor with thoughts, what if Mia Grace got angry for canceling the divorce? No way, she must be happy. She loved him, she would be happy with the decision he made.

The sound of car coming into villa didn't cross George Seith's ears. He kept spacing out. The breathing sounds of young woman brought George Seith back to reality. He looked up at his wife as the frown tightened on his face.

His wife didn't greet nor glance at him even though he was sitting at the noticeable place. "You are finally back" he started the conversation, tried to make the young woman turned to him.

"Mmm, I am back" the cold reply from Mia Grace made him gritted his teeth. He wanted her to turn around and face him. He wanted her attention. He wanted to see her face.

"I canceled our divorce"

He finally spoke out. He didn't wait anymore to say about canceling divorce or else Mia Grace might walk up to her room without caring about him. He waited to see her reaction.

Mia froze at the place, her eyes widened as she couldn't believe her ears. She turned around and faced her husband. "What?! What do you mean with that?! What are you talking about?!" She asked with furrowed eyebrows.

George remained silent, he bit his lips.

Even himself didn't know why he canceled the divorce. He just wanted to cancel. Did he perhaps fall for her? Did he perhaps want her to be his? Did he finally get feelings for his wife? There were questions in his head.