11- Spicy ramen

"Wait! Let me go! Just let me say goodbye to my parents at least!" Mia shouted as she tried to shove the grip from George Seith.

"Hey! Are you deaf?! I said let me go! We are going to divorce anyway so why drag me away from my parents?!" Mia furiously spoke.

When George heard the words from Mia, he quickly took back his hand from her wrist. He was so angry to see Dean Silas at the restaurant.

That Dean Silas and his brother were listening to their conversation. Only George noticed the two. He saw how Dean Silas and Roman Silas stole glances at his wife.

Without thinking twice, he spoke out loud about the divorce and dragged Mia out from restaurant. "Why did you do that?!" Mia glared at him.

He didn't say anything, "Get in the car. It's cold outside" Mia pressed her lips tightly in annoyance.

She slowly started to feel comfortable around Mia Grace parents but that George Seith spoke about the divorce quickly and dragged her away.

'What the heck! What's wrong with you!'

When Mia finished cursing at George, she couldn't help but sat inside the car since she didn't have any car. "Are you still hungry?"

The question from George disappointed Mia. How could he ask like that while he just pulled her away before she could even finish eating. "What if I say yes"

George looked at the young woman beside him, he could feel the temper from Mia. "Drive to the nearest restaurant" he ordered the driver.

Mia eyes widened, did he really ask her with worries? "Wait, don't. Just go back to home." Mia ordered the driver. She had an idea.

She could make Maki cook for her. Maki was a good chef too. Instead of eating together with George awkwardly in restaurant, she preferred eating alone at home.

"But you said you are still not full yet"

"It's ok. I can eat at home." Mia turned her gaze to the outside of car window. George observed his wife for minutes then his gaze fell to the outside of window.

Silence in the car was awkward for Mia. She remembered the time when Escort went to lunch friend date with her, he opened some music for her.

But now, in the George's car only silence could be heard. She wished to arrive as soon as possible. Suddenly the rain drops started pouring outside.

Due to the cold rain, Mia started shivering from coldness. The driver didn't lower the car aircon. Since she was wearing crop top, her belly was freezing.

George didn't notice his wife freezing.

When the car finally arrived back to villa, maids came out from inside with umbrellas in their hands. Maki's granddaughter ran towards Mia and covered her Miss body with umbrella from the rain.

"Miss, your body is freezing" Maki's granddaughter spoke as she held Mia's arm. "Yea, since the rain is pouring" they went inside the home.

Mia was so angry that her outfit was a waste in the end. She spent hours for the look and yet she came back just in an hour. She would like to shout at George but she couldn't.

"Let's go and change" Maki's granddaughter nodded and followed to Mia's room. George also went to his room to change.

When Mia was undressing herself for shower, Maki's granddaughter was preparing the warm bath for her Miss. "You can shower now, Miss"

Mia smiled and thanked the girl then she quickly took shower since her stomach was growling like a lion. She changed into pajama with hoodie and went down to kitchen.