Chapter 13

"Alright, I have decided" Mr

"Alright, I have decided" Mr. Afton says and turns to us, "We'll keep things safe for you guys, we'll take him. He's my brother" Mr. Afton points to him, "My... Daughter" He struggled to speak then he glanced at Vanny. "She'll stay with us, I don't mind her staying with us" Freddy says sounding confident, "Are you sure?" The manager asked him and he nods.

"I'm sure she'll do nothing, and it will be my responsibility" He says, "I was thinking of putting her away from this" Mr. Afton said glancing at her. "Monty will take her in" Freddy told him "But-" Freddy placed his finger under her chin to shut her up, "Let me talk" Freddy told her.

"Let her" Mr. Afton said, so, Freddy pulls his hands away, "Will I be able to visit him if they took me in?" She points to Freddy, "We haven't decided yet, let us think about it" He replied as he took a sip, I on the other hand listened, taking a sip of coffee. "If that's what you want... Alright" Mr.Afton says, "But, if something happens, I'll take you responsible" He points to Freddy.

"I understand" Freddy understood that he will be held responsible if something happens in the Pizzaplex, "Alright, I'll take William to my residence" He says pointing to Peepaw now William. "Alright, you guys still have 3 days so, do whatever you want and prepare for a big party" The manager says and he nodded, "YN, you will take over Andrey's shift for a week, and in return, he will do yours for a week" He says to me, "Sweet"

"I think that's about it, YN, get some rest and get to work tomorrow" He says and we shook hands before leaving with Vanny, and Freddy. "So, what should we do for today? Return to the Pizzaplex or do something else?" He asked us, I thought of something fun to do then I glanced at Vanny.

"Have you been in an arcade before?" I ask her and she shook her head, I then look at Freddy with an idea in my head, "Let's go to an arcade and have some fun!" I said pulling out my wallet indicating that I would take care of the tokens. He smiled and placed his hands on each of our shoulders, "Well, let's go to an arcade! Good thinking superstar!" He commended me making me smile.

"Come, let's bring you to a place where we could have some fun!" I told her grabbing her by the hand then dragging her to a nearby arcade, "What about Monty?" She asked me concerned. "He'll be fine, besides, you haven't experienced fun yet, and it will be a Golden Experience" I told her and so we arrived at the arcade not long after.

We exchanged our coins for tokens and I gave her half of the tokens then she inspects it, "This is to use those machines right?" She guessed, "That's right! Try one of them" I told her, so, she walks to 'House from the dead 6' and told her the mechanics. I joined as a second player then began to play with her whilst teaching her what to do, I glanced behind me to see Freddy taking a picture of us with a fatherly smile on his face.

"Watch out for that chainsaw!" I immediately called out and she managed to shoot the target before it hits her, "Nice!" I commended and she smiled at her little accomplishment. After we finished the game, Freddy was next to pick a game for the two of them, while I play Tekken 8 using King completely obliterating the opponents.