Chapter 1

I thanked Freddy and he goes on about his day doing something that he usually does, I got inside my office and inspect all the layouts of it, I look around for my security badge then spotted a Freddy Fazbear head with a security hat fit just right...

I thanked Freddy and he goes on about his day doing something that he usually does, I got inside my office and inspect all the layouts of it, I look around for my security badge then spotted a Freddy Fazbear head with a security hat fit just right on his head, I pressed the nose and it slowly opens revealing the badge.

I grab it and place it on my pocket polo where it's safe for me at least, I look at the monitors to see them doing about their business and see Freddy walking off to somewhere. I tap on each camera's checking to see if anything is in working order, Which it is, I leaned against the chair looking at each room, Daycare, Main Stage, Back Stage, etc.

I jolt out of my chair when I heard a sudden knock on my right almost dropping the tablet, I look to see Freddy with a shocked expression, "Oh, You startled me there" I say holding my chest calming myself down. "Sorry that I startled you" He apologized, I let out a sigh of relief,  I thought that map bot will be there to give me a map, I swear that thing gives me the creeps.

"What do you need Freddy?" I ask him, He leans against the door frame with his arms crossed, "You want to, come chill with us?" He asks me casually, Chill? Well, Why not? I don't know what else to do here anyway. "Sure, What is to do here to not get bored anyways?" I ask him getting up on my seat, "Well, You can watch us perform, Or, Teach you how to play instruments" He told me I pull out one earphone to listen to music on low volume while we talk.

"Also, Can I ask you something?" He asks me as we walk beside each other, "Do you not know us by chance? Or did you come here just to meet us but not act like a fan? No offense" He says raising his arms defensively, Good question, I don't know them that well but I know my friend Sandra has been talking about them a lot and want to meet them.

"Well, I don't actually, My friend Sandra often talks about you guys, I only knew Roxanne because she plays the Roland Ax-synth so great, I should ask her to teach me that, Although she's egoistical when not on stage, I only knew a few about you guys" I said walking to the left.

"I see, so that's why you're so casual towards us" He says before taking a right to the main stage, "You said you know Roxy for playing that Roland Ax, perhaps we should ask her to teach you how to play that" He says which sound good for me, but I doubt that she'll teach me, "I don't think that's a good idea" I replied and he looks at me confused.

"Why?" He asks, "I doubt she'll teach me, Let's not bring it up to her okay?" I ask him politely, "I understand, but she'll warm up to you soon" He says understandingly, "Anyways, Here we are, also," Freddy then leans to my ear, "Keep your hands to yourself when your eating with Chica, She might snatch the pizza right out of your hand, but if she offers it to you, you won't have to worry" He informs me so I nod.