Chapter 7 🍋

We arrived at a restaurant where there are a few people in it, She made a phone call with her parents before arriving here, I assumed that she's letting them know that she's doing fine but I'm not an eavesdropper

We arrived at a restaurant where there are a few people in it, She made a phone call with her parents before arriving here, I assumed that she's letting them know that she's doing fine but I'm not an eavesdropper. "Let's go inside!" She says excitedly grabbing my hand before going inside the restaurant, "A table for two please" She says politely to the waiter and the waiter nodded.

"Right this way!" He replied enthusiastically so we followed her then placed us at the corner where we can see the street view of the vehicle running, "Beautiful view" I said as we both sat down and he placed the menu on the table, "My name is Xander and I'll be your waiter for tonight" He says greeting us, "Please call me when you have decided" Xander the wolf replied before walking away.

We both look at our menu and noticed her staring, "Something at my face?" I teased her causing her to look away blushing, "N-Nothing" She replied covering her face using the menu. "You're so cute~" I compliment her, "Th-Thanks" She meekly replied making me chuckle at her shyness, I look at the menu and decided to go for the cheap stuff, we both then decided on the same orders and called Xander to get our orders, after that he walks away after taking them, he's polite.

"So, after our date what do we do?" I ask softly grabbing her hands to get her attention, "Well, I have a problem, but I'm sure you'll help me out~" She says the last part seductively, "Is it okay if my parents come here to eat with us?" She asks me politely. "Sure" I replied and she smiled, "Great! They'll arrive here in 20 minutes, so we'll have our time together, and" She stands up to bend over the table to get to my ear.

"We can do anything we want here~" She whispers sending chills down my spine, "But there are cameras here" I replied and she just grins, "Fans entertainment" She replied and I just sit there uncomfortable. She started laughing uncontrollably and looks at me before laughing again, "I won't do that! It would ruin my reputation!" She says, "Dating a security guard doesn't ruin your reputation?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"It's my decision to date you, and I don't care what they say, I will still love you" She did making me smile, "Thanks" I replied and cupped her cheeks. I rub her cheeks which made her blush and don't know what to do, "Cute~" I teased her face now beet red, her tail is noticeably wagging.

I sat back on my chair and so we talk about nothing in particular, we enjoyed each other's company and after what it seems to be more than a minute, Xander returned with our food. "Thank you" we both say to Xander and he smiled before walking away after saying to enjoy our meal.

"So, why'd you decide to be a glamrock rockstar?" I ask her as she eats her meal, "Well, my mother used to be a rockstar, and she uses the keytar I'm using" She replied before munching her meal. "That's great, continuing her legacy!" I said enthusiastically and she smiled.