Chapter 12 🍋

Dire POV

Dire POV

We walk around the mall looking for stuff that can be used for cosplay, she met her friend at Victoria's No secret, and they both talk for 5 minutes. "Can we go now?" I ask her, "5 more minutes" Skye replied, so I continue shopping.

1 hour later

Standing here, I realize, that you were just like me when I'm with Roger, but standing here for too long irritates my legs. So I grabbed her lifting her up in the air, "Nice talking to you but it's been an hour" I told her friend and began walking to the cashier, "See you!" Skye says as I drag the cart with me.

Freddy POV

I sat there after cuddling with Bunny bon talking with Monty who was taking a sip of beer out of a can, He burped loudly and shoots it on the trashcan across the room. "So, How long we'll be here?" He asked me grabbing another can, I get on my feet to grab the can out of his hand then opened it to take a sip.

He grabs another and so I sat back on my chair kicking my feet up and stare at the window, You know, the balcony is better than here. I get back on my feet to move to the balcony, there we see the view of the beach where we see people having fun, surfing, sunbathing, etc.

Monty joins me and we both stare at the beach silently drinking our beer, "So, After this, we'd go back to work?" He says already knowing the answer. "Yup, We still need to prepare remember?" I reminded him that he has to make his room tidy, All our rooms tidy.

And after that, I think in about a week or so, we'll have another party, I'm surprised that they always pick the pizzaplex rather than anything else" I said wondering why they haven't picked something else, like, McLegosi or any other restaurants. I guess they like the company here, especially the kids, they love playing with us and the kindergarten playroom.

"Jeez, Now that reminds me" Monty says before sipping his beer, "And what's that?" I glanced at him, "There are lotta freaks who drool and ship every single one of us" He said and we both look at someone who was holding their device.

We then both look at each other and he finished his beer, he burped throwing the beer can in the bin, "Anyways, I'm gonna walk my pet" He got up on his feet then left the room. Walk his pet? I don't remember him having a pet, I sip my now tea instead of beer thinking of what type of pet he has.

I heard footsteps and I glanced behind my back to see Monty, "I found this... Thing on your door" He says and I look closer to see my hat. "Give that to me" I told him and he puts it away, "No way, and I found it!" He replied and I fought him for my hat.

- - - - -

Monty POV

I walk through the hallway with my pet frog on a leash, I won the fight but at what cause? Eh, I don't care, I notice Foxy having a look at my pet frog. "Nice pet" He commented as we walk past each other "Thanks" I replied as I started heading towards the exit, I walk past other bystanders and so I strolled around.