Chapter 9

I closed the door then lean my back against it breathing heavily holding my chest in pain, "Did you call the cops?" Andrey asks, "We can't, you already know why" Freddy told him and he lets out a sigh

I closed the door then lean my back against it breathing heavily holding my chest in pain, "Did you call the cops?" Andrey asks, "We can't, you already know why" Freddy told him and he lets out a sigh. "Fine, I feel bad for you guys, I'll stay here and wait till 6, what about you guys?" He asked us glancing at us.

"We'll bring them back to their senses, We just need to know how to make them snap out of it" Freddy replied scratching his chin, although it's not his arm, he looks to see that Monty had his arm on his chin. "I like your chin" He says scratching his chin, "Thanks, anyway, We should try showing them what they like" He says which is kinda risky but it won't hurt to try.

"I guess we could try that, who'll you pick?" I ask him, "Chica, her favorite thing is obvious, what about you? Roxanne?" He asks me, "She's tied, I guess I could try" I replied and he hands me over a radio. "Alright, tell me if something happens" He replied then we turn to Andrey, "Can you look after us through the cameras?" I ask him and he nods so we go on our way splitting up.

I walk back to the salon hoping that she's calmed down now, I hope she's doing okay, I opened the door and see nothing but bots. I look around some more and confirmed Roxanne was indeed gone, "Freddy, come in" I radioed for him, "Yeah? Is Roxy there?" Freddy asks me, "She's gone, I don't know where she went, I'll go ask Andrey to look for her" I replied.

"What're you gonna do now?" He asks me and I look around, "I'll try and get Monty" I replied and his voice raised, "What!? Are you high!?" He yells almost making my earring. "Gee, even here you make my ear hurt" I replied, "Are you sure you can take him?" He asks me concerned about my decision.

"Yeah, I might know what he likes" I said and hoped that I'm right, I put away the radio and left to find Monty after telling Andrey to find Roxanne. I head to Monty Golf hoping that I would find him there, of course, I got a frying pan with me just in case he attacks me. "There you are YN!" I heard a voice so I turn to see Roxanne speed walking towards me, "Sorry! But I don't want to hurt you!" I shouted before running away.

"Why are you hiding from me?" I heard her sounding upset, should I take care of her now? Or Monty? I hide behind the prize corner to wait for her to go away, honestly, hiding from her makes me feel guilty. I shouldn't be hiding from her but It has to be this way, if she comes back to her senses I'll apologize to her, even if she remember or don't remember.

"Roxanne's behind you, but she doesn't know" I heard Andrey whisper through the radio, I heard footsteps after he said that so I peek my head out to see her frantically looking around. "Stop hiding from me!" She yelled, her voice cracked pleading for me to come out, I covered my ears to not hear her call out to me.

A hand was placed on my shoulder then I turned to see the map bot, "Surprise mother fucker, take a map!" The map bot shout caught her attention. I dashed out of there immediately having a headstart, Shit shit shit! "YN!" I heard her from behind then suddenly felt something heavy behind me resulting in me dropping to the ground.