Chapter 3

I sat in my office kicking my feet up and smiled, relieved that I get to buy the new game after my shift

I sat in my office kicking my feet up and smiled, relieved that I get to buy the new game after my shift. I noticed Monty leaving his room so I turn my attention to my phone not bothering to stalk him, it would be fun stalking him but mostly I see him do something else like punching everything that annoys him.

"You are great" was written on my phone after I finished a level which made me smile, "Hey, little guy" I heard Monty say so I assumed he was talking to himself again, "Hey" I heard him while I continue to play with my phone. "YN" I heard him say so I turn my attention to him, "I've been calling you multiple times now" He says as I turn off my phone seeing him in his normal attire.

 "YN" I heard him say so I turn my attention to him, "I've been calling you multiple times now" He says as I turn off my phone seeing him in his normal attire

"What do you need Monty?" I ask him, he leans against the door frame sipping his drink. "Want to hang out?" He asks me adjusting his sunglasses, "I'd like to, but I got work and I'm on the clock" I replied leaning on my chair, I felt something grab my leg so I look down to see Monty.

"When I say we hang out, we hang out" He sternly says as he drags me across the floor out of the office. "Why me anyways? Why not Roxy, Chica, or Freddy?" I list down who he can hang out with. "I don't like hanging out with them, I needed a new friend" He says and puts me on my feet.

"Oh? And what are we going to do?" I ask him and he puts his hand on his chin, "Let's take a walk outside" He says but I'm against going outside because I'm on my job, "Pah, I'm too handsome to care about your job" Monty says dragging me out of the Pizzaplex.

I called for my supervisor through the radio telling him that I got dragged out of the Pizzaplex by Monty, He told me that the staff bots will take care of the Pizzaplex. I ask him why then he replied whispering, "Don't make Monty mad, and come back when your shift is almost done" I gulped thinking what would happen to me if I made him angy.

"What are you doing standing there for?" He asks sounding rather annoyed, "I'll catch up to you" I replied putting away my radio and I open my phone to set an alarm, "What are you doing?" Monty asks standing beside me making my heart race seeing his clenched fist.

"Well, I'm setting an alarm on when to come back, I don't want to go overtime" I replied calmly, "We'll get back without a problem, now let's go" He says sternly so I followed beside him. "So, what do you wanna do?" I ask him as we walk through the carpark, "Listen to me" He says so I put my full attention to him.