Chapter 2

My shift has ended so I grab my things and walk to the entrance to leave for the day, Freddy and the others went to their rooms to sleep after the movie which we all had fun

My shift has ended so I grab my things and walk to the entrance to leave for the day, Freddy and the others went to their rooms to sleep after the movie which we all had fun. I whistle as I open the door and see Andrey a security guard just like me but he works day shift, "Nice day to sleep eh?" He says as we high-five, "Yup! I hope it's eventful for you today" I joked.

"Well it's always eventful, anyways, boss man will meet us before your shift starts, I think he'll ask or talk about something" He says checking in, "I also prepared my reports last night, anyway, see ya" I say walking out as I wave at him, "See ya"

Roxanne POV

I woke up in my bed still feeling woozy, I hold my head for a second then remembered what happened last night. An image of YN comforting me, listening to me talk, what time is it? I look at the clock to see it's already 6 am, I jump off the bed to look through the window to see a security guard walking.

I slid on the rail downstairs, opening the door dashing out of my room, I still have time if I run fast enough, I dashed through the double doors running while also trying my best not to slip then slide down the escalator then to the main entrance to see a security guard, please be YN.

"YN" I say out loud, he turns but it wasn't YN, it was Andrey, I stopped taking deep breaths in and out, "Sorry, YN is out for the day, you'll still see him tonight" He says before walking to his office, I know Chica will be happy to see him, "Andrey!" I heard Chica's voice and I turn to see her hugging him.

I look away jealous that she had someone to talk and be with, I sighed and walked back to my room, I arrived there then lay down on the bed a little exhausted from running earlier. I turn to my side thinking if I should do something, no, I think he already had one, why would he even like me?

I closed my eyes rubbing my forehead, Yeah, it's better to not tell him, we'll stay friends, I don't want to ruin things for the both of us. I sigh and I heard a door knock downstairs before opening so I turn to see Freddy poking his head out, "Roxy, breakfast is ready" Freddy says out loud, "Okay" I replied before he closed the door, I stand up and changed my clothes after opening the closet.

I jump on the rail sliding down which is more effective than walking downstairs, I open the door then close it after I got outside and walk to Freddy's room where I see Monty being cranky as always that no one simps for him, while Chica... Pizza in the morning.

YN POV

I arrived back home to see Sandra eating her breakfast, "How was your job?" She asks me while paying attention to her food and work, "Kind of boring" I yawned walking to my room throwing myself on the bed, "I heard, but are you sure it's "Kinda boring" to you? I mean, the rock band are there, and you're there every night to see them, you can have a selfie, autograph, and other things without people" She says acting like a fangirl again.

"They are Anthros, not robots, Sandra, they have lives too" I yawned again then set my alarm up again, "I know, I know, I'm just excited that is" She says, after a moment of silence I closed my eyes and passed out.