lies and answers

It has been days since I had last seen brawd.
I couldn't take how brutal I get with him. however, I did get answers from one of the other prisoners. One of his little lackeys.

he spilt his guts when he saw how mangled brawds body was after his last session with me.
he told us everything he knew about his plans and what happened to mia when she was kidnapped from us. he mentioned some formula that banishes the mating bond until the two parties see each other again.

he was very helpful, to say the least.

this brings us to where we are now. I, mia and some other officials are in the prison with Brawd to confirm his lackey's words.

when arriving at brawds prison cell he was sleeping hunched over his knees. around him was a puddle with a substance i dont ever want to know. his food tray was discared with little to no crumbs remaining.

Kicking the tray to the side I say to brawd 'hungry was you?' He hums in response, lifting his head to look at us. He looked pitiful and tired. Bruised and battered. I guess I'm to blame for that. His pale skin looked deathly and his stench was gaustly. I hope this doesn't take long.

'So your little friends said some interesting stuff' I walts closer to him. " he said that you used some formula to banish a mating bond. Is that true?'

'What do you care?' Brawds voice croaks and catches as he speaks. Dehydration.

'If I dont care why don't you just tell me?' I crouch down close but not close enough for him to reach me without leaning.

'Yes I did. What of it?' He bends his head down like he's too weak to hold it on his shoulders.

' Why?' I say ' why use it on us? Can't you tell us where you got it and what you plan was? Your not gunna leave here without is knowing'

' you wanna know so badly? Well here goes.' I brase myself for the information. This is all I wanted.' I was given the formula by my father. He told me to use it on my sister wolf.'

What does that mean? Sister wolf?
I don't interrupt. I'll ask questions later.

' he told me if I don't he would kill me and my pack. I didn't know what it was supposed to do other than wipe a mating bond but when my father came to see my hunt he freaked and killed my bata. He said it wasn't the right person. He gave me another shot. 'S why I came here with Mia and my pack. To get you. Your the sister wolf. My sister wolf.'

No.

No way.

Absolutely not.

I'm many things. But not his sister.

My mother and father only had one kid and that's me.

'Happy now?' He smiles without humor. I stand.

'You're lying.' I accuse,'stop lying'.

He laughs, voice ecoing off the walls.
'Am I?'