famous last words

So, heres the thing. I was mega drunk last night ..... so here's a new chapter. Might post 3.

'I would watch my tone if I was you missy, I have your pathetic human child after all'

My child.

He had my child.

My precious baby.

In the jaws of the pathetic mutt.

How dare they?!

I growl low. A warning.

'Oh don't be such a dog Alpha.' He pauses for a moment, ' oh wait. Is it luna now that our little Mias back? Hard to say right? Since I took Mia away for a while and made you keep they place in check.'

'W..why?' Mias voice broke. Her sadness and despair so evident in her voice. It breaks my heart.

This monster deserves death. A painful one.

The pack....

I need to alert the pack.

"Conner?" I wait but nothing comes back.

"Silv? Are you there?"

'Who's conner and silv darling?' The man's mouth widens into a shit eating grin. Pure mallis.

What the fuck?

How?

Whats going on?

I shift back, clothes none excistant.

'What have you done?' Voice low but terror evident none the less.

'nothing all that much darling' the man prances about again, hoping from one foot to the other. turning his back to us then over his shoulder he says. 'i have been planning this attack for years my darlings. i have wanted to do this for years before. but i told myself,' he adresses the wolf, 'havnt i gor? i told myself that i had to wait for the perfect moment to ruin your pathetic life. i just had to wait. and here we are!' he throws his hands up in the air' everything went to plan! can you believe it gor? everything went perfect.'

'what have i done to you? why do you want to attack us badly?'

'do not interupt my speech you old hag' his happy face turned so dark and clouded. 'as i was saying, the plan to make you think your poor old mate was dead went perfect. you totally beleived it didnt you? of course you did! you even held a fundral. lovely little servise by the way. the wine was very tasty.'

i was speechless. this man was there. how did no one catch him or notice?

'' anyone there?'' i mind link the entire pack this time

''guys what should i do?'' i talk to my wolves.

''i dont know. he has the perimiter shielded so you wont be able comunicate with anyone.''

''is there anything you can do? i really need some help right now. my wolves cant get through this wall he has up and he isnt passing it either.''

my god wolf tells me what to do. it was brilliant.

not edited