famous last words final

Time had slowed.

My body felt light, heavy and none existent at all.

I feel as though I'm floating on water in the middle of the ocean.

What I say myself doing was not as pleasant.

The man didn't have time to react once I had caught up to him.

I was on him before he could see who it was. he cried out in shock and pain as i dig my nails into his too white flesh. i wanted to rip his neck out and let the bloody run into the ground but i couldnt. i needed answers and i was going to get them.

he had motive i know and i want to why. i have so many questions for him and his men. what they did and are doing is not right. also tourtre. i dont want these men to have a swift death.

i want these men taken alive and taken to the deep prison cells. all of them if you can. i mind link the pack.

'taking me alive are we alpha? is that a good idea? why not just kill me now that you have me?' he drawls. i just growl in response. ' too scared to muder someone? how weak of you alpha' he laughs under me, body vibrating.

i choke his laugh and growl.

'get some people to me now! i need to take this prick in for some torture.'

'what do you mean torture alpha?' one of the pack members say over the mind link.

'i didnt ask for questions. i told you to get over to me now!' all reasoning and kindess left me. i couldnt justify being nice at this moment in time. all i can think about is getting to smack this prick about for answers.

'yes alpha'

In minutes people had gotten to me and had taken this man away. i slowly followed after them. its been a long time since i had spoken to my people like that. the last time i remember was when mia had passed away. well, so we thought. i was very cruel then.

they had taken him to the under ground cells and chained him up in iron. oh how week he looked now.

his kneck trickeled with blood, his wrists too. i notice he has a black eye to go with them. bastared deserves it.

in the cells behind him are his scum, chained to the walls and sedated.

time to get answers.

author here! so sorry this is so short!! and pretty bad but im so busy atm. do not know when the next one will be out.

also heres my twitter where im thinking of writing one shots of the girls and some updates!

@MHiddon

hope to see you there