famous last words prt3

it took seconds.

wind erupted as the wall shattered. it took all but a few milliseconds of the wall being down for me to attack. i didnt go for isla. i went for the boss. he had to go first.

i quickly shift into my white wolf. they were better for confined spaces and battle that doesnt use magic.

i pounce and hit my target. we land with a earth shattering thump.

the man winces under me. arms pinned to the ground with my claws deep in his flesh.

'get off me you bitch' he screams but i dont budge.

he pushes under my weight, to no avail.

''mia, go get isla''

i snarl down at the man benieth me. utter scum.

i shift back, now that i have him i dont need the advantage of the wolfs weight.

my hands go straight to his arm, nails going for the cuts. he screams at the pain. good.

'what do you want?' i growl down at him, digging into his bleeding cuts.

'why should  i tell you huh?' the confident act from before gone. just pain and anger.

'you were more than happy to spill earlier. why not now?' i smirk down, his eyes burning into mine.

'that would just ruin the fun of you begging.' red blood splattered from his nose before he could even register the blow.

'i would tell me what the fuck you want before i rip you head off you kneck' i grit out.

the man weezes, chest heaving under the weight of my body.

'im not going to say.' he breathes deeply 'so just rip my head off you bitch' another blow to his smug face.

'fine. why did you take mia?'

before responding he spat blood,'for this'

a heavy body slammed me to the ground, trees swirling around me.

before i could gage what was going on i was staring into the eyes of a wolf. mias wolf. she had me pinned, growling at me through raging eyes. not the eyes i had grown to love.

this is what he was doing. getting her to follow his demands. getting her to bend to his will. all these years.

i refuse to believe she has subitted fully.

'mia?' i stare deeply into the yellow-green eyes. the rage didnt falter. 'mia listen to me. i know this isnt you'

the man appears at mias side, our side, laughing manicly. he puts a hand on her head, stocking it as a love one would. 'get your filthy hands off her you prick.' i spit at him but he doesnt falter.

with my anger mia growls at me. spit flying.

'you really think shes going to come back to your side?' he laughs. 'no no no, my dear. ive trained her well.' he leans down close. 'she is not mia anymore' he walks away. ' kill her'

mia leans down, jaws opening going for the neck. i struggle under her. 'mia please, you dont know to do this. i know your in there.'

''im here.'' mias voice rung load in myhead.

''keep acting like im about to attack you. he thinks im on his side but im here okay? i need you to fight me off okay and you need to run. hes going to take isla back to their base.''

''just turn on him'' i keep fighting her. '' just attack him''

'' hes more powerful than you think, he has powerful magic. its going to take more than us to fight him and his men.'' she growls down, rollong us over.

''i have men coming soon. theres wolves surrounding this place.''

'' we need our alliences. did you keep them when i left?'' she rolls us over again, i scream for her.

''yes and got more from other cities''

'' good, get a wolf to send word to the nearing packs now so they come as soon as possible''

i do as she says.

i push her off me and shift.

we pretend to fight and when i see my chance i chace the man who is walking toward the where the wolf from before had headed.

okay so heres the chapter for today. i was going to do two but i dont have time today. next chapter will be the final part of famous last words. i kinda know whats going to happen with it now ahha. i might actually need to plan out this book tho haha i keep changing my mind on what i want to happen with it.

also this chapter is not edited at all i just wrote it and posted it like all the other chapters.