4.4🔞

“It’s because I tried to forcefully open your little mouth. Please keep putting it in. I want you to lick and suck me with that mouth, Miss Lisa.”

Lisa, who regained her courage through those words, opened her mouth again. She collected her saliva, applied it onto his length, and poked her tongue through the small hole on the tip. It was something that he had previously loved the sensation of. She licked from the tip then down along the dark red veins. Unable to put it all in her mouth, Jungkook chuckled as he watched her caress only the tip of his length with her lips.

As he took off her headdress, a silver wave, like a stream of pouring water, cascaded over Lisa’s left shoulder. Lisa’s lips twitched as he slowly combed his finger through her hair.

“Ha… harder.”

When she saw his scrotum swaying beneath, Lisa shoved it into her mouth, even though he didn’t ask for it. It was so round and soft that even its thin wrinkles could be felt. As she rolled it over with her tongue, as if she was eating candy, beastly cries came out of Jungkook’s lips.

“Keuhk… Is it so delicious?”

Gu-lp
L

isa nodded, her face distorted because of him. Scorching heat seemed to be covering her entire body. Seeing this, a stifled moan erupted from Lisa ’s mouth. Lisa pulled his scrotum out of her mouth, then as she was about to put him back in, Jungkook lifted her up to the desk, which she was now facing.

“Hold on to the desk, and lift your rear up.”

“…Huh?”

“Because I can’t hurt your precious back. This position will be the most comfortable for you.”

Jungkook explained it a little urgently, but Lisa couldn’t understand what he’s saying. As she tried to look behind her to see his face, Jungkook tore her clothes off.

“Kyaa!”

“If you don’t understand, then just listen with your body.”

Having her clothes torn so easily, she couldn’t even look down at the clothes that fell at her feet.

Immediately, Jungkook grabbed her chest and pinched her nipples, squeezing her body from behind.

“Hnngg…”

His furious pillar poked at her back, pushing Lisa a little closer to the desk. Then, Jungkook’s hand, which had been holding her chest, went down to her hip and grabbed her bottom, then aligned it firmly to his lower body.

“Desk— grab it.”

As he said this, Lisa could feel that she was about to collapse at any moment. Her slender hands rested on the office desk. Then her buttocks more easily clung onto his lower body.

“Stop running away.”

“Hukh… Lord Jungkook…”

“You still don’t understand even though we’re like this now?

His hot shaft pushed in between her thighs, prodding Lisa’s still-wet entrance. Moistened by her own saliva, his length was about to pierce through her at once.

His Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें