7.2🔞

It’s a question that he already knew the answer to. Lisa remembered that rough hand and squeezed her lower body tightly. Jungkook watched it with narrow eyes and held Lisa’s buttocks with both hands and spread it apart.

“Huk!”

“I’ve already seen every inch of your body when you lost consciousness.”

A little bit above her entrance, the thick flesh that was touched by the previous Emperor’s fingers, had some slight scratches.

“I’ll just apply some medicine on your back, so get up.”

Only then did Lisa let his manhood out of her mouth. Jungkook said, kissing lightly on her lips, which were covered in saliva and his fluid.

“Come on. Get up and put one leg over my shoulder.”

“Why is that…”

“I have to apply medicine. It is a herb mainly used for wounds in sensitive areas.”

There was stillness on his face. Is it really just for applying medicine? She felt like she had become a really lewd woman with strange ideas.

“Then, come on.”

Jungkook urged once more. Hesitatingly, Lisa got up from the bed and put her right leg over his shoulder, as he instructed. Jungkook held her thigh firmly with one hand as her other leg trembled to support her weight.

“It’s swollen red. Oh, dear.”

Jungkook clicked his tongue as he stared at Lisa’s secret place. He’s just watching, and she felt her lower half getting hot.

“Shh… I’m just applying some medicine.”

There was a hint of seriousness in Jungkook’s voice. He buried his mouth in Lisa’s silver bush. Then he placed the chewed herbs on the tip of his tongue and secretly rubbed Lisa’s thick flesh.

“Hng… Heut…”

Her buttocks got tight. Otherwise, she felt like something was going to spill down from below without her realizing it. Already, Liaa’s two hands gripped tightly over Jungkook’s dark hair. He raised his eyes and glanced at her blushing face. Then his tongue poked into her flesh again.

Flinch.

Lisa’s waist jumped.

“You’re not even a child, and you hate applying medicine so much.”

“Lord Jungkook this…”

“Me?”

“You keep using your tongue in strange places…”

“Is my tongue tormenting Miss Lisa? Like this?”

Once again his tongue teased Lisa’s flesh. And this time it went a little deeper.

Slurp.

“Aahh!”

She held it out with strength, but something hot flowed down her thighs. Lisa sent a resentful gaze to him.

“Heuk… You’re too much.”

“Ah, what a waste. You should’ve came into my mouth.”

He grabbed her by the waist as he pushed her down, and Lisa lapped up the honey as it ran down her thigh. His tongue, which glided up from her thigh, immediately began to taste where the honey had flowed. As expected, her entrance bloomed wide towards his tongue, already unspeakably wet.

“This place is also begging to get some medicine.”

“Lies… It doesn’t hurt there.”

“I’ll have to check it.”