The dark-haired teen had his eyes glued to the black and white show all the while trying to focus on what was being said in the film, however several rows of seating ahead of the dark-haired teen, three other various male voices obnoxiously spoke over the actors' voices on the big screen.

"And it turned out he had 50,000 on him! A middle school brat!"

"For real? That's awesome."

'This sucks.'  Yoshino thought to himself as he rested the side of his face against his fist closing his eyes, the movie still playing on despite the interruptions from the three voices speaking loudly over the dialogue, "where does a person's life- their very soul- actually reside?"

'High schoolers shouldn't skip school to watch movies. Not that I can talk.'  The thoughts of the dark-haired teen continued.

"So? What'd you do next?" One of the males who were conversing while the movie played on asked another male sitting beside him.

"I took it all."

"Man, so mean!"

"That's when I realized it!" The actor on the screen said, dramatically dragging his hand down his face, while the three loud high school teens laughed amongst each other.

"The shape of one's soul creates the body! So I began conducting research on the soul. All alone, in this lab deep in the mountains..."

'This seriously sucks. I can't hear the movie at all.'

"Then today's your treat!" One of the three high school boys proclaimed looking over at his friend.

"Screw that. We're splitting it even, obviously!"

'There are always people like that, even if they vary to some degree.'

Earlier that same day

"So, were you looking?"

The dark-haired teen gazed up at his bullies, a hand gingerly placed on his stomach. "I wasn't."

He denied honestly, his bully wasn't one to believe what the beaten-up teen was claiming.

"Then are you saying Tsubasa's lying to us?" The bully raised his leg up and kicked the boy further down to the ground.

"He was definitely looking at them!" The female interjected  — egging on the dark-haired teen's punishment from the three bullies surrounding him.

One of the fellow high school boys chuckled as he scrolled through his phone, "you're nuts, man!"

Watching through a window within the school was a heavyset male with a dark colored undercut hair style, he however turned his attention away from the scene and disappeared down the hallway.

"Oh, there's a half-off coupon." The boy who was scrolling through his phone announced to the others.

"Huh? To where?"

"Hey! Teach him a lesson first!" The female exclaimed trying to get the three high school boys to beat up the dark-haired teen some more.

Said dark haired teen weakly raised a little bit of his upper body off the dirt to glance at the girl, 'shit. That woman's just using me to see where she stands, and she's enjoying it!'