Harry Cheats (part 4)

y/n pov

 You didn't know how long you had stood there. Harry holding you hostage, knees buckling, Liam unconscious upstairs, fear coursing through your veins. You were staring into Harry's eyes, watching waves of emotions crash over him and relieve some of the anger each time. His mouth relaxed some, his eyes began to droop again, you felt the grip he had on you slack slightly. 

"I didn't mean to frighten you." Harry said, his voice was amazingly calm. "Can we please talk?" The question hurt as it registered in your brain. You didn't want to talk, you just wanted to cry, but hearing the dejected tone of him voice you knew it would be wrong to deny him a simple conversation. 

"I need to check on Liam." You said, you knew Liam was ok but you needed to gather some strength before talking to your old boyfriend. Harry released his hold altogether and you walked upstairs to check on the bandmate he had assaulted. 

    It took you about 15 minutes to get ice for Liam's black eye and lay him down in Harry's guest room. Your plan was to let him sleep in there but when he found out that you would be speaking with Harry he insisted that he be in the room in case something went wrong again. You helped him to Harry's couch since he was still a bit unsteady. Harry heard you moving around and he came out of the kitchen, ready to talk. 

    Harry wanted to talk on the couch, you directed him towards the table. You wanted distance between the two of you. He took a deep breath, his green eyes roamed over your face. You put on your most confident expression, pretending that his stare didn't make you uncomfortable. You hated that even though he had hurt you you still wanted to kiss him every time you saw his lips. Finally Harry took a deep breath and spoke, "I miss you," He said, "I really, really miss you." You gave a small grunt in response, unsure of what words to say. "I know I screwed up and there is no excuse for that but I need you. How am I supposed to live when I know that the only person I'll ever love isn't with me anymore? Your on my mind all the time, please come back." There was silence for a long time, it was your turn to speak, part of you wanted to tell Harry that you missed him to, that being away from him was incredibly hard for you. Part of you wanted to make him feel as bad as he had made you feel the night you caught him cheating.

"Was I the only thing on your mind the night you fucked another girl, Harry?" His face fell. He had put his heart before you and your words slammed daggers into it. You could see his soul bleeding. Liam knew this was the time to leave, he got up from the couch as quickly as he could and walked out the door with you close behind him. Harry didn't move. 

    You barely made it back to Zayn's house when you threw up in the bushes beside his house. Your stomach churned, you had never felt sicker. A cold sweat broke out on your forehead and different colors swam before your eyes. I didn't even get my things, you thought, just before your body fell limp as you lost consciousness.

    White walls glared angrily at you from across the room. It took your mind a few seconds to piece together what it was seeing. You finally realized that you were in the hospital, Liam must have drove you there. You slowly sat up, enjoying the feeling of your back against the cool wall. 

"(Y/N)" You heard a voice say, you looked to your left and saw Liam sitting in a little chair by your bed, you hadn't even noticed him. "You passed out, the doctor said it was just dehydration but there's something else I need to tell you." You gave a small nod for him to continue. He fidgeted, his eyes evading yours. 

"What is it, Liam? Tell me." You were getting worried.

"(Y/N), the doctor says your pregnant."