Holo No Graffiti: Korone Virus

"HU——UA——AH! OOHWA——AH!

"HRA—————AH!"

"Go Mafioso-Kun! You can do it!"

"Sui~sei! Sui~sei!"

The muffled roars and cheers of the talents could be heard from outside the building before a more closer aerial shot of the room was seen through the infamous HoloLive Bullet Proof Window. Inside, Suisei, who was looking cute as well today, alongside her boyfriend (Y/N), Hololive's Timelord Mafioso, could be seen sitting upon a couch that faced what was the office's flat-screen TV. In their hands? Were a set of Nintendo style controllers that were plugged to a small retro-style console. Around them were their friends that included Coco, Kanata, Subaru, Noel, Flare, Pekora, Miko-senpai, Shion, Aqua, Choco-sensei, Roboco, Nene, Botan, Lamy and even Azki was in on the fun! All of their cheering on their own player.

One may ask, what is causing such a stir that the yelling sounded like that of a fiery haired young man fighting a kung fu demon? Well, Tetris! Of course. But not just any Tetris. This game had a bet riding on it as to who would buy the office boba milk tea from Japan's most expensive boba shop. So it was suffice to say, this was a death match. Yet, what made it even more exhilarating was the fact Suisei kept the Mafioso constantly on the ropes as 3/4 of his side was covered in greyed out block. Causing it to flash red as he wildly fought back to avoid being tossed out both figuratively and financially. However, his pure will to not spend such money cause him to be in a constant state of PANIK!

Suisei's method of actually taking it easy on her boyfriend had dissipated a few moments ago after she saw his pure will to not lose surface. Causing her to yell out similarly as she had done during her Ring Fit Stream a year or so ago.

With all this chaos happening between the two, it was only inevitable when the Mafioso's hand suddenly cramped up as he yelled out. Removing a hand from the controller, all would slow down as he would pay witness to each and every row that remained begin to grey up as Suisei closed the gap on him. All the time he spent to not pay up that boba cash was for nothing as he watched his girlfriend's face slowly turned into glee as all that remained was a singular row between one of his blocks and the top of the screen. He...had lost...

However, the presence of an all too familiar inu walked up to him at normal speed despite the world practically being frozen. This inu...was Korone. Looking at her retro-kouhai losing? She would gain a sharp and almost lifeless look in her eyes as she had walked out from behind the TV.

"Nee~ What are you doing...? Stand up, Mafioso-kun..."

Hearing Korone's voice, he would gain a shutter in his breath as his eyes narrowed at the controller in his hand. Korone soon walking over to him as she then placed her hand against his shoulder before leaning down to stare into his eyes at an angle as if staring at the side of her face. The Mafioso's eyes and face would widen in both shock and fear.

"Did you forget? The reason why you're here...Isn't it to get revenge for your wallet who was thrown at a mochi stand?"

The memory would play back...Suisei, Coco and Kanata had made him pay at a mochi stand after he lost a bet. The memory awakened something in him as he began to tremble lightly.

"For your fellow Weasel, for Ina, for Ayame...you have to avenge them."

More memories. Now (Y/N) gained a vivid play back of Al having to eat small kibbled bits of chicken instead of a full on chicken breast for the past week. Ina's collab had to be put on the back burner when another loss made the Mafioso lose the money he was saving up to buy a digital art pad. Ayame? Mochi-less as she cried audibly in front of the same stand as he had promised to buy her mochi. But how could he since he paid the day prior for the house's mochi? Now his eyes began to tremble much like the controller in his hand as well as his sprained hand. In his ear? He would only hear Korone's plea.