Yōkoso to Japan, Overseas Bro!

Fuck was I wrong...That trip was hell. Between turbulence, a baby cryin' the connection flight, havin' to wander around LAX, it was hell. So much that a 10th circle was made solely for it. But, finally, I made it to Japan!

Narita International Airport, to be exact and this place was huge. The moment I got off the plane and exited into the hall, I was in awe at the place bein' so damn big...and white. But along with that, I began to get looks cus' well, from what Enma told me while I was in LAX, a lot of Japanese watch me. So, yeah. These were most likely fans and what not.

So, that's my cue. Speedin' up my walk, I began to hurry along the process of goin' through customs. And even there, I got looks from the Customs people too! Okay, this beginnin' to make me look like a piece of meat. Luckily though, they seemed to keep it under the wraps when I gave them my actual ID.

Leavin' the customs agents, I was now able to grab my suitcase and that was a hassle too since this one kid kept lookin' at me. Wavin' at him nonchalantly, he would blink at me before givin' me a grin that looked like my own! Holy...oh my head.

Grabbin' my luggage, I hurried along outside and was met bya tidal wave of people-...wait. I don't know whose supposed to pick me up-! Oop. There's Coco and a...short silver haired girl with a witch hat and purple outfit....with a sign that says "Mafioso~❤️" Heh. Cute.

Walkin' up to 'em, Coco squealed and rushed over to me as I now got a huge view of her. And I ain't talkin' her bust. I mean her in general. She's almost as tall, if not more, than myself-! Ack! She picked me up into a death grippin' hug as she spun me around. Even poor Al was caught in the crossfire as he poked his head up between us. Makin' us blink before she swiped him and held him gently.

"Awww~! He's adorable!"

Watchin' Coco play with Al, I then felt somethin' tug my arm. Lookin' at the source, it was girl who was with Coco. And she was grinnin' at me quite...oddly. She soon got closer to me as I felt like a piece of meat...again. But more this time as she spoke but I couldn't understand her.

"...eh?"

"Oh! Sorry! Shion?"

The girl known as Shion sighed and flicked her wrist as a purple aura floated around me. Lookin' at it, I was quite shook before came a comedic "Poof!" Blinkin', I spoke out.

"The hell just happened...?"

"I cast a spell on you so you can instantly speak, read and write Japanese. Name's Murasaki Shion by the way, cutie~"

Now bein' able to understand her, I felt pretty....nasty. In the sense like I was a deer surrounded by a pack of wolves.

"Uhm...thats convenient...wait spell?"

"Shion is a black magician so she does this kind of stuff regularly."

Coco stated bluntly as I just now noticed Al was nowhere to be seen.

"So she casts magic japanese spells on foreigners all the time?"

Hearin' Shion giggle, I then jumped when I felt her grab my hand.

"Let's get married."

"Yameno Kudastop."

"Sorry. Force of habit."

She said pretty nonchalantly as I looked at Coco with "please help" look before she snickered. Soon after, we left and hopped into a taxi that was waitin' for us. And I gotta say, Japan is beautiful. This rural side of Japan was pretty calm and nice to see. Of course a nearby town made it seem suburban more than anythin'.