Yameno Kudastop

I've been away from the JP buildin' for about 3 days since I wanted a cool down from the hectic nature of the office. Not to mention havin' cracked my head open. That was a ruse I put on. In reality, I wanted to do a bit of research on, well, myself.

I did everythin' from self-physical examination, which I found online on how to do properly. No results minus this mole on butt...Then came allergy tests, by just eatin' stuff by the handfull. Once again, no results minus a minor allergy to shrimp. Then I tried endurance tests by runnin' around the neighborhood. I was basically able to run a bit more than usual but, that has no correlation to my head. Speakin' of heads, I was makin' 'em turn when I ran by any female. Includin' the HoloHouse Gals with Coco doin' the usual casual cheeky tease, Kanatan cheerin' me on to "gain power" and Suisei would just not look my way but, I could have sworn I saw Coco jab her with an elbow upon catchin' a flash at the corner of my eyes.

All in all? Normal. However...I did trip once durin' that run and cut my knee a bit but, it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. If anythin', once I got home? I cleaned it up and saw it was already dryin' up like to the point of scabbin'.

Now back at the office, I was on my way to the bathroom when I could have sworn I heard somethin' behind me. Comin' to a stop, I turned around and saw nothin'. Okay...odd. Whatever. I got a bathroom to visit. Continuin' onwards, I got to the bathroom and opened the door but, once again, stopped as I heard some shufflin'. Lookin' down the hall, I saw nothin' except a few staff members comin' my way. Shootin' 'em a grin and 2 finger salute, they waved in return to me.

Once I went inside, I went to do my business but, I made sure to let the door close on its own since its one of those "air-pull doors" that sort of hiss as they close. However, I was thoroughly surprised when I didn't hear the door close fully. But, more important matters at the moment. Doin' my business, I came out and went to wash my hands. Yet, that became chillin' as I felt a sudden prescence and lookin' in the mirror. Seein' nothin' I took a deep breath and-

"Ow!"

Feelin' somethin' bite my neck, I instinctly ducked as I then heard a soft thud and a yelp. Standin' up fully, I saw a blonde-haired, orange-eyes girl wearin' a pretty dangerous outfit that left nothin' to the imagination. A white frilled black tank top with yellow trimmin's and a yellow bow right in between the breasts. That was about it for the top if you don't count the cute lil' bat hairpin and choker. Down below she wore some VERY short black with white stripes shorts that were rolled up to reveal yellow underneath and a yellow star belt buckle. She did have a cute lil' almost ghost with bat wings and a red bow on her hip. Followed by a pair of strapped stockin's where one ended right below the knee and the other right below her shorts. And to complete the look came a pair of black boots with bat wings and orange laces along with a pair of black fingerless gloves. Don't forget the rather dangerously placed name tag right below the bow on her chest that read "Yozora Mel."

Gaspin' out as she rubbed her head, I held my hand out to her.

"Shit! I'm so sorry-! Wait a second. No I ain't! You bit my neck!"

"Sorry! I was hungry and I thought you were a regular staff member."

Did she just insinuate that staff members around the buildin' let her drink blood from them...? Shakin' my head, I let her get up before askin' a vital question.

"So...eat. The bats. Are you a vampire by any chance...?"

"Yeah! I am! Bite. Bite. Bite. Bite!"

Mel said while doin' a small pose with her hands and flexin' them each time she said "bite." It was...definitely cute. She seemed to noticed somethin' though as she pointed at me. Specifically, my face.