Ch 17-How Do They Know Me?

Start from the beginning

Annie: alright when are we going to attack?

Hector: tonight, at 8 p.m. so be ready

Everyone: yes!

---------a few hours later with Y/n---------

(Y/n POV)

Y/n: *groan* w-what happened...*look around* where am I?

I sat up and tried to get up only to feel dizzy and fall on one knee.

Y/n: (Hel?...Hel can you hear me?....)

I didn't hear Hel so I guess something is blocking her or she is just asleep right now, I finally stood up and looked around. I was in some kind of cell or chamber, there was no window so I didn't know what time it was but there was a bed, a desk, and a chair. There were even some books and a music player, I saw a door so I walked to it and opened it, behind this door there was a clean toilet with a mirror and a sink.

I came back into the main room, grabbed the music player, and clicked play on the only music that was on it "Y/n's Lullaby"

Once the song ended, I felt something wet slide down my cheek, I lifted my hand and wiped my tears.

Y/n: *crying and shaking* I am crying? Why is it so familiar?! I just want to go back to them! Why does my life need to become more and more complicated every single fucking day!!

I sunk to my knees and laid down against the bed trying to call down

Y/n:...I don't want to remember, I just want everything to go back as they were before those guys came here.

After crying again for some minutes, I was able to calm down and it was good timing because I could hear someone approaching my cell. I quickly laid down on the bed again and pretended to sleep, I heard someone using keys to open my door before it opened and the same person stepped inside the room. I heard them walking to me before they sat on the bed and gently grabbed my hand and rubbed small circles on it with one of their fingers. The person started talking and I immediately recognized her voice, it was that filthy dragon who hurt my precious Scarlett!

Artoria:...Y/n...I'm sorry that you need to be locked here. We don't know if you remember us...

Y/n: (I don't care, don't even touch me!...it's making me feel weird and I don't like it)

Artoria: *frown sadly* you know I lost my father the same day I lost you...if it wasn't for Reiner being by my side, I think I would have become crazy

Y/n: (I'm very sorry for you Arti it-wait shut up! Why do you care about her Fk/n?! And why do I call her Arti?!)

Artoria: *smile sadly* so imagine my surprise and my happiness when Fubuki tell us that you are alive! even if I didn't believe her at first *chuckle*

Y/n: (stop it...stop talking to me as if you knew me for years...please)

Artoria: *tear up* please Y/n, give me a sign, anything that proves to me that my hope isn't wasted! *cry* Tell me that it's not a sick joke and that you are still the same beautiful queen that I fell in love with!

Y/n: *bite the inside of her cheeks so hard that she starts to bleed* (...)

Artoria: *look at the music player and see that it was moved*...This music...it was the first thing that we heard coming out of your mouth...*shake her head* I can't stay here, it hurts too much *kiss her hand* see you later my beautiful queen