INT. ELLIOTT'S OFFICE

"Y'all know, Jell-O used to be a delicacy," Elliott told them. "You know, in order to make it, you gotta boil down a whole mess of hooves, you know, horses, cows, pigs, it doesn't matter. But not everybody has a mess of hooves just lying around. It wasn't until, uh... a couple of sassy New Yorkers figured out how to dry it out so that the rest of us could have a... a chance to enjoy this ambrosia."

"If we have some, will you shut up?" Diego asked.

Adriana rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Maybe," Elliott answered. "Here." He began dishing out Jell-O.

Luther turned to Vanya. "How you feeling?"

"Pretty shitty, to be honest," Vanya replied.

"Where would you say you are on a scale from one to... ending all life on this planet?" Diego questioned as he flipped his knife.

Vanya glanced at him. "Really?"

Luther leaned forward. "Diego, put the knife away, you idiot. She's fine."

"The last time I saw this one, she had me suspended midair, sucking the life out of me," Diego shot back. "I think I'm allowed a little time to process."

"Oh, I would love to see an energy tentacle," Elliott said.

Diego shook his head. "No, you wouldn't."

"I don't remember what I did, but I'm sorry... if... if that means anything," Vanya apologized.

Adriana glanced at Vanya. "It's all right."

Diego lowered his knife. "It does. Just going through a lot right now. There's this... girl that I like... I thought she liked me, but turns out that she's..."

The door opened and Allison laughed.

"Oh, thank God," Luther said, standing.

"Is anyone here?" Allison asked. "Hello?"

The six who'd been sitting and talking, stood and went to the railing and peeked over.

"Le petit mort, le petit mort," Klaus greeted.

"What? You don't speak French."

"It's "the little death.""

The two chattered indistinctly and Allison laughed.

Five glanced up at the others.

"Oh, wow," Klaus said. "Look at this old stuff." Klaus, followed by Allison, looked up at the others. "Oh, wow. I know this is impossible, but... did we all get sexier?" He waved.

"Vanya. Adriana," Allison greeted.

Vanya smiled. "I can't believe I have a sister."

The six joined the three below and Vanya smiled at Allison.

"I missed you," Allison said.

"Thank God someone did," Vanya replied, chuckling softly.

The women chuckled softly and embraced.

Klaus grunted, going in for a hug and Diego said, "Oh, you are drunk."

"Yeah," Klaus confirmed. "No, just a little... just a few..." he looked to see the women hugging. "Oh, that's so sweet." He joined their hug.

"No. Jesus," Allison muttered.

Vanya giggled. "Hi."

"Hey, Vanny," Klaus greeted.

"Klaus," Five called. "Is Ben here?"

"Oh, uh... no. No, unfortunately, ghosts can't time travel."

"Are you kidding me?" Ben asked from the back.