04

INT. ELLIOTT'S OFFICE

Diego, Five, Lila and Adriana entered Elliott's office.

Elliott held a gun to them and demanded, "Where did you get the film?" He walked closer to the four. ""The Frankel Footage." The truth this time."

"You know this lunatic?" Diego questioned.

Five sighed. "New acquaintance. He's harmless."

"Are you sure about that?" Lila asked.

"Are you or are you not an enemy of the people?" Elliott demanded.

"Such anon-ended question, yeah," Diego answered.

"Really depends on the people," Five said.

"When you think about it, yeah."

Elliott kept the gun on Five and Adriana. "You two move one more muscle, I will blow your brains out."

Adriana narrowed her eyes. "You shoot a bullet, I freeze it or you get two angry boys. And trust me, you don't want to anger any of us."

Elliott frowned, hearing her accent. "Are you a gypsy?"

Adriana's eyes flashed as she said, "I'm Romanian, asshole."

"You two wanna take this or should I?" Diego asked, moving a fuming Adriana back.

"No, I got him," Five replied.

"Hey, Lila..." Diego called as Five spatial jumped away.

Five appeared Elliott and lifted his hand. The gun fired into the ceiling. Diego took the gun away and emptied the clip, letting the rounds clatter to the floor.

Elliott was tied in a chair and gagged.

"What the hell just happened?" Lila sputtered.

"Deal with it," Adriana said in an annoyed tone.

"Is it on?" a woman asked.

"I don't know," a man answered.

"What do you mean? There's an "on" button. There's something over -- that jigga-ma-thing, whatever."

"I hit the jigga-ma-thing."

Elliott struggled in his gags as the woman continued. "Okay, well, just -- Give it to me. Give it to me, honey. I know how to do this."

"All right." Lila painted Elliott's toenails green. "Here. Hurry up."

"Okay, all right, let's see... Oh."

The chatter continued.

"They're so cute," Lila said. "I love old couples. I'm always so proud of them for not murdering each other."

"Why are we watching this?" Diego wondered.

"Shush," Five instructed.

"Yeah, I... I'm Dan Frankel. And..."

"I'm Edna Frankel."

"...Edna Frankel. We are in Dallas, Texas, to see the president. Today's date is November 22, 1963."

"Well, that's six days from now," Lila noted.

"Time travel," Adriana said simply.

"Holy shit," Diego muttered. "This is it." Elliott began struggling against his gags. "The grassy knoll. Kennedy's about to get shot. How do you have this?"

"Hazel died to get me this footage," Five answered. "It must be the key to stopping doomsday."

"Hazel?" Diego and Adriana repeated.