05

1960 - DALLAS, TEXAS

Klaus and Adriana sat at a booth in Stadler's. Adriana silently played with her French fries.

The manager approached their booth and looked at Klaus. "You need to get out. You smell and you're frightening my clientele."

"How dare you," Klaus said. "I am a member of the Royal Family. The three of us are." Klaus' arm was grabbed and he grunted.

"You are not members of..."

"He's touching my inappropriately!"

"I told you once, I told you twice!"

"He's touching me!"

"Get out!" The manager threw Klaus out, and he hit the ground with a thud.

Adriana sighed and handed the manager a five dollar bill. "That should cover it."

The manager looked at the five. "Thanks, Miss."

Ben watched as he leaned against the outside of the restaurant.

"Don't come back till you can pay your damn bill!" the manager yelled, turning to Adriana. "You can come by any time. That money covers the two of you. He needs to pay."

Klaus stared at a pair of white pumps. "Chanel."

A white-haired woman gasped and lowered her sunglasses. "Oh, you poor thing. Let me help you up." She offered her hand and Klaus stared at her with wide eyes. "Oh! Oh!"

"Thank you."

"Come with me."

"Okay." The two started walking.

"I'll take care of you."

Ben frowned. "Seriously, Klaus?"

Adriana rolled her eyes and found an old dance studio. She smiled as she took off her shoes and sat on the floor to stretch herself out. She began doing pliés and arabesque, then did a battu before smiling.

"Still got it," she said softly.

INT. BUILDING

Klaus was led to the front of the room by the elderly woman. He waved his hands and began levitating, and the crowd to applauded.

"Thank you," Klaus said.

Ben held Klaus in the air. He turned Klaus in the air and began grunting under Klaus' weight.

"Okay," Ben said.

1961 - BAJA MEXICO

EXT. ROAD

INT. HIPPIE BUS

Klaus grinned and sat up before he stood. He threw petals behind him.

Ben was on the bottom of the level. He looked at a girl across the way and smiled, but she obviously didn't notice; despite her book.

"Everybody duck!" a man cried.

1961 - DALLAS, TEXAS

Adriana signed one final paper, giving her ownership of the abandoned studio she'd found almost a year before.

1962 - VARANSI, INDIA

EXT. LAKE

Klaus rose from the water and his followers covered him with leis as they crooned.