fu zhiyu spoke very slowly, but chi yu did not understand a word, and in the midst of being surrounded by many medical terms, chi yu captured a message.

"when did you invest in a company?"

"when i was a sophomore." fu zhiyu bent down and sorted out the information that chi yu had messed up, "there was a project in china and the school, and at that time there was a shortage of funds, so i voted for the whole prize." "

"so now that company is going public?"

"not really." fu zhiyu stood in front of him, looking at him condescendingly and smiling, "it's just a few relatively large businesses." "

chi yu's original posture of being ready to attack at any time was less than half, and his two arms collapsed softly on the sofa, his eyes were a little confused, and his tone was uncertain, "when did you talk?" "

"those weeks you finalized." fu's voice fluttered lightly, as if in those weeks, the person who picked up the lights and fought to help him review his homework until the early hours of the morning was not him. fu zhiyu saw that chi yu did not speak for half a day, so he sat down beside him, and the soft and fluffy sofa sank into a large piece.

chi yu heard fu zhi eucalyptus ask him softly what was wrong, he just shook his head, and finally gambled, shaking his hands into a fist and smashing hard into the palm of fu zhi's spread hand.

whatever he could, he spent money to buy him a sports car, and what else could he do.

3.

soon after fu arrived in the united states, they moved out of the tevez family.

before leaving, tevez stood at the door of the house, tearfully hugging him for a long time, and the newly cut sideburns of chi yu went straight back, and finally paid to stop eucalyptus with a black face to pull him away.

li che sent them all the way down the mountain until all the luggage was stuffed into the trunk, and then he spoke very slowly and said, "i will not tell your father about your removal." "

"so i'm bothering you." li che paused and said, "trouble you to take care of yourself, don't find trouble for me." "

li che has never spoken well, but fortunately, chi yu will not either.

fu zhiyu started the car, and chi yu rolled down the car window and stuck his head out, laughing at li che and shouting, "dog cub! your father and i are gone! seeing that li che's face was getting darker and darker, most of the teeth and flowers of chi yu's smile were exposed, and before he could say the second half of the sentence, he was grabbed by the neck of fu zhiyu next to him and dragged back.

"can you get past your head when you scold people?" fu zhiyu withdrew his hand and straightened the steering wheel, "he's a puppy, you're his daddy, then what are you." "

chi yu didn't answer the call, he tilted his head to the side, and after half a day he muttered: i am your grandfather.

4.

the days of two people living together are not easy, and fu zhi's clever mind is not used in daily life, for example, on the question of how to bake bread without baking paste, fu zhi eucalyptus only has theoretical support.

chi yu didn't bother to discuss with him the change of temperature and dough fermentation, so he went back to his bedroom and tried to find an easy-to-understand answer on baidu encyclopedia.

the answer was found, and he found one more deleted email.

it was an offer from a pharmaceutical company, simple in wording, but with great appeal.