Chapter 27

fu zhi eucalyptus has experienced many such evenings, the crimson sunset hanging very close to the ground, the plane trees on both sides falling a few leaves from time to time, and the occasional roar of cars behind them.

it's just that there is one more person around now, and the wide school uniform is also very good on him, and the slender and straight legs are lazily striding forward. occasionally, the wild cat on the side of the road will quietly slow down its pace, make a grimace at it with its head hanging down, and then turn back silently, and yu guang secretly looks at the people around him to see if his childish actions have been discovered.

whenever this happened, fu zhiyu would nod at him intimately, and the corners of his mouth were just the right arc.

then he could catch the teenager's rapidly reddened ear roots and the innocuous insults. chi yu cursed and grinned into the alley, heard the laughter on the opposite street, he casually looked at it, and then did not move his steps again. fu zhiyu looked down at his line of sight to the other side, and the girl in the dark gray short skirt leaned against the iron railing behind her, with a sneering smile on her face and the disdain in her eyes.

although her face was painted with heavy makeup that her mother could not recognize, she could faintly recognize the eyebrows that resembled chi yu's seven points.

chi yu frowned and looked across the street, three or four men in leather jackets surrounded her in the middle, it seemed that several people were arguing, one of the men grabbed her wrist, and the girl broke free twice without breaking away.

"you wait for me for a while." chi yu paused and said seriously to fu zhiyu, "you can rest assured, i don't fight." "

fu zhiyu followed chi yu, and he almost trotted all the way to the opposite street, with a fierce momentum. chi yin was obviously startled when she saw chi yu appear, and she blinked a few times in some confusion, watching chi yu grab the collar of one of the men, and whispered in her voice: "loosen your dirty hands." "

the expression on the girl's face was a little loose, she pulled the corners of her mouth twice, smiled and groaned: "chi yu, you are also too nosy." "

"you fucking shut me up." chi yu looked at her fiercely, and the disgust on her face when she put on her purple and red eyeshadow was even deeper: "what a ghost thing to draw." "

"dude." the leather-clad man trembled and clapped chi yu's hand, and to chi yu's fierce eyes, he opened a very friendly smile: "you can let go of your hand first." "

"no, you can't."

chi yu looked a few years younger than him, but the strength in his hands was frightening, and the knuckles of his collar were white.

"dude, maybe a little misunderstood."

"this sister came to buy wine with us, and she wanted to leave before she could pay for it..."

chi yu was stunned in the same place for a few seconds, he slowly turned his head, gently raised his eyebrows, and said, "why do you buy wine?" "

"drink." chi yin grinned, glanced casually at fu zhiyu, who was standing on the side, and continued, "is it difficult to set the fire?" "

chi yu's face flashed a trace of embarrassment, he let go of his hand expressionlessly, the black leather coat already had wrinkles that were not deep or shallow, chi yu reached out and wiped it on the leather coat a few times.

"how much?"

"one thousand and seven."

chi yu looked at a few red tickets in his wallet, the movement in his hand paused, he looked back at fu zhiyu, and pointed to the store door not far away.

"i'll go to the store and swipe."

the teenager in the loose school uniform led the way, his hands in his pockets, lazy like a cat lazing in the shade. the big brother in the leather coat also tended to follow behind him, making it impossible to tell who was the boss for a while.

the thin figure disappeared at the gate, and fu zhiyu turned his head and refocused his gaze on the girl in front of him.

it was almost like the last time i saw at the school gate, black all-inclusive eyeliner plus false eyelashes that were upturned to the sky, and a short dark gray skirt that just covered the thighs. feeling his gaze, chi yin didn't care at all, but instead turned around and let him see enough, with a shallow smile on his face.

"do you think i'm so good-looking and fascinated?"

"not really." fu zhiyu leaned back slightly, leaning on the railing behind him, and he squinted and smiled at her.

"it's the first time i've seen someone with the same face as me, and it's really quite diaphragm to look at it a few more times."

chi yu always said that the appearance of fu zhiyu's laughing flesh without smiling made people angry, and he didn't feel it at that time. but now on chi yin's face, he suddenly understood a little bit why chi yu always wanted to swing his fist at him before, which was quite infuriating. chi yin didn't care at all, she shook her shoulders and learned to lean against the railing.

"you'd better not put any thoughts on chi yu." fu zhiyu's tone was light, and the fingers hanging on his side were slightly curved, slender and slender.

the girl's fingers curled the long hair on her chest and raised her eyebrows carelessly.

"it's been half an hour since you took a taxi from school to us." fu zhiyu paused and continued, buying a drunk doesn't need to come to a place where our birds don't. "

"i'm not interfering with your meaning, you can drink and fight if you want."

"but don't provoke a delay."

chi yin turned around and looked at the gentle and clean boy in front of him, if he didn't open his mouth to speak, chi yin thought he was still quite good-looking.

"that is to say, even if i find a place to commit suicide, it is best to choose a place where i can't hit the eight rods of chi yu?"

fu zhiyu thought for a moment and nodded at her, "you can understand it this way." "

some people look fierce and obedient, but they reveal the fact that they are a soft persimmon without saying a few words, and some people are gentle and humble on the outside, but the words he says are prickly. fu zhi eucalyptus is not of either category, he is a beast.

"what qualifications do you think you have to take care of me?"

"probably not before." fu zhiyuguang caught a glimpse of the figure of the school uniform, and he raised the corner of his lips: "but now there should be." "

chi yu looked at the two people with swords in confusion, he had only been in for a while, how the atmosphere had become so strange. before he could speak, fu zhiyu suddenly turned his head and smiled at him, "finished paying?" "

"hmm." chi yu frowned, he had not yet thought about how to educate his sister, the last time they met was a little awkward, he did not think about how to open his mouth for a while.

chi yin saw that he had finished paying, and put his hands together the long hair behind his head: "then i will go first, and you will talk slowly." "

"i'll send you."

"don't." chi yin glanced at the smiling fu zhiyu and waved his hand at chi yu: "your tutoring is too strict, i don't dare to mess with it." "

seeing that chi yin was getting farther and farther away, chi yu had not yet reacted. fu zhiyu had already taken a few steps carrying the bag, and chi yu took two or three steps to keep up, frowning and opening his mouth with a serious face: "what does it mean to be strict with tutoring?" "

"anyway, i'm complimenting you."