Chapter 31

anything that happens for the first time, many times after that, seems logical.

chi yu's skipping recess exercises had become the norm, and when he slept on his desk with his head stuffed, everyone else in the class ignored him and walked out of the classroom door. fu zhiyu stood in front of his desk and knocked on the desk, chi yu smacked his mouth impatiently, and his head tilted and fell asleep.

fu zhiyu was a good student who followed the rules, so when this person appeared in the classroom coldly during recess exercises, and put him in the corner of the wall and kissed him fiercely on the shoulder, chi yu had a momentary shock. the teenager's neck on the side is a faint green tendon, and the arm line is neat and beautiful.

this person seems to be unconsciously addictive.

the stinging pain in the tip of his tongue cleared chi yu's mind, and he pushed away the man who was pressing on his body, gasping for breath.

you're not afraid of being seen, aren't you? chi yu suppressed a stomach of dirty words, but when it came to his mouth, it became a painless accusation.

the teenager smiled softly with his eyelashes down, and he took a few steps forward, lowered his body, and reached for the blue curtain tied to one side. he pulled off the tie and pulled the curtain open with a bang, and the distance between the two of them quickly shortened. the sunlight outside the window fell on the boy's face, and he blinked, leaned over and pecked lightly at the corner of his lips.

"then no one will see."

chi yu only felt that his earlobes were hot, and he put his knees on the teenager's abdomen with some awkwardness, frowning and whispering, you stay away from me. "

fu zhiyu caught a glimpse of his red earlobes, stretched out his fingers and gently twisted them twice, chi yu quickly knocked off his hand, and his brow tightened into a clump. taking advantage of his gap in running, fu zhiyu grabbed his collar and moved forward, landing a kiss on his soft, dry lips with a surprised eye. chi yu almost subconsciously threw out his fist, not small, but was held by the man in mid-air.

"how can it be so fierce?"

chi yu slept restlessly in the bedroom on weekdays, only in the dc saliva he slept in class, but now he couldn't sleep. as soon as you close your eyes, the smiling face is playing in front of you like a slideshow, which is really scary. the person next to him was immersed in the ocean of learning, and he was expressionlessly making the roll in his hand, looking like a top student who wanted to win glory for the school.

it wasn't until chi yu slammed his head on the desk again that fu zhiyu turned his head leisurely, "what's wrong?" "

"my left eyelid is jumping all the time." chi yu pressed his eyelids twice impatiently.

fu zhiyu thought about it, took out his mobile phone and typed a few words, and his fingers crossed a few pages before closing them.

"the left eyelid jump is a good thing."

superstition is not advisable, this is learned by late metaphor. because during the self-study class, he saw wang yi come in through the back door with his head down, and then not long after, the director of education called him and fu zhiyu out with no expression.

that face is as black as it is.

maybe the people in the class had never seen the director of instruction directly come to mention people, and no one had made a roll at this time, and one by one they hooked their necks and looked out the window at the glasses. the director's brain lit up, and he shouted a few words impatiently into the classroom, then turned around and glanced at them.

"go to my office."

chi yu was not the first time he had come, the teaching director's office was more than half the size of lin jing, and the black leather sofa and green banana leaves were the same as every time he came. fu zhiyu stood silently beside him, felt his gaze, turned his head and winked at him.

the man took off his suit jacket and sat down on the sofa, and took a sip of tea on erlang's legs.

"you two don't have to be nervous." he lowered his cup, folded his hands on his knees, and his inquisitive gaze wandered between the two.

"i just wanted to ask."

"are you in love?"

this scene seemed to have happened many times in chi yu's dream, and many strange, vicious faces surrounded the two of them in the middle, spitting accusations and insults. the teaching director's attitude was much gentler than the scene in the dream, but it still made chi yu's heart tremble. he was just about to refute it when he was interrupted by the man on the couch.

"a classmate said he saw you two in the park." the man's tone changed, grinning at him, "think about it and say it again." "

the silence in the air is suffocating, the helplessness of standing in the swamp and the helplessness of drowning.

"hmm." the teenager beside him suddenly broke the silence, and he looked directly at the man on the sofa with no expression, "i like him." "

as if it were some great joke, the man leaned back in his chair and stared at fu zhiyu with his hands on his chest.

"i can understand the pressure of studying, and it is not unacceptable to occasionally do something out of the ordinary."

"but don't cause a bad atmosphere in the school, you see that even the students in your class can't look at it, i say something bad, this kind of disgusting thing is hidden, and it has to be put on the table."

"if you have a psychological problem, ask your parents to take them to the doctor as soon as possible."

the man paused, then continued: "i really don't know how daddy raised it, is this a psychological defect understand?" "

the boy standing in front of him suddenly lowered his head and laughed twice, and he reached out and touched the back of his neck, and the corners of his mouth raised a nice arc. chi yu put his hand in his trouser pocket and tilted his head to meet the man's gaze, and his dark eyes were bright and frightening.

"you may not know that i have more than one psychological defect."

"either you shut up now, or i'll show you my other psychological flaws."

the disgust and impatience in the boy's eyes are unobstructed, like a spark that ignites the fuse, igniting the self-esteem of the man's eyes above the top. he got up from the couch and grabbed the ashtray on the table and smashed it at the teenager. fu zhiyu pulled over chi yu's arm, but he still couldn't dodge it, and the cigarette butt that had not yet been extinguished inside burned the back of the boy's hand.

"okay, you guys are awesome, aren't you?" the man's eyes were red, and he took out a stack of files from the drawer, and while looking for them, he said, me to quit school! call your parents first! "

"disgusting people are disgusting to my head, what bullshit love are two men playing with me here?"

"it's fucking disgusting!"

i thought the curse would never end, but a woman suddenly pushed open the door. she looked at the ashtray on the ground and stood slowly in front of the two boys. lin jing was very small, and whenever he reprimanded chi yu, he would raise his head and foam, and from time to time he would smash the door of his head twice with a rolled book. but that day, lin jing, who had always been windy and fiery, stood in front of them, and his voice was calm.

"teacher wang, if you expel my students, you always have to ask me first."