Chapter 49

outside the window, there was the sound of car tires rubbing violently against the ground, and fu zhiyu turned over and put his hand on chi yu's waist, and the tip of his nose gently rubbed his neck, and after a while he muttered: "you go to the united states." "

the sound of traffic mixed with the sound of the air conditioner chassis reflected the bright light that penetrated through the gap in the curtain, and fu zhiyu saw the young trembling eyelashes and the somewhat stiff side waist. chi yu closed his eyes tightly, his lips stubbornly formed a line, and the sound of his throat rolling seemed unusually clear in the narrow room. with his fingers resting on his side slightly curved, chi yu suddenly sat up violently, watching the hand on his waist slip down, and he turned his head.

"you say it again."

fu zhiyu stood up, looked up at chi yu, and whispered, "it's better for you to go to the united states." "

you say it again. the fire in chi yu's eyes was clear and shaking, and the hand that was clenched into a fist seemed to wave up at any moment.

fu zhiyu did not answer, he stretched out his arm and tugged on the quilt, covered chi yu's exposed legs, and lowered his eyelashes and opened his mouth lightly: "i mean, if you go to the united states, i have no opinion." as soon as he finished speaking, the boy who had been sitting suddenly grabbed the pillow in his hand and slammed it at him. chi yu made the strength to suckle, the fluffy cotton pillow made a muffled sound when it touched the boy's head, he hoped that fu zhi eucalyptus could stand up and fight with him as soon as the quilt was lifted, but fu zhi eucalyptus did not.

the pillow was draped over fu zhiyu's face, and he didn't make a sound from beginning to end, and even the ups and downs of his breathing were not very obvious.

in the dark room, only the pair of crystal eyes could see clearly, and chi yu sat on the bed with a messy hair, staring intently at the half-amputated arm of the person on the bed hanging in the air. fu zhi eucalyptus was quiet like a pool of stagnant water, and the slender fingers were softly stepping on it, with no intention of moving. the heat in the room had not completely faded, and the tingling sensation in the abdomen was still clearly remembered, and the skin that had just been close to each other seemed to be in a trance.

the smell of blood in his mouth made him react, and chi yu propped his arms on either side, looking at a circle of tooth marks on the boy's white shoulders, bright red a little bit poured out. his gaze moved upwards, and there was some cold gaze toward the boy, and he wanted to remove his eyes, but he found that fu zhi's beautiful eyebrows were tugged together.

the high anger burning in the chest cavity seemed to be extinguished by a basin of water, leaving only a few wisps of pitiful white smoke to jump upwards, and the smoked eyes and nose were sour. he rolled over from fu zhi's body, lay down with his back to him, closed his eyes and pressed his lips.

the quality of the bed in the hotel was not very good, and when he turned over, he would make a squeaking sound, and chi yu maintained his posture for half a day without moving, until the sound of crackling rain came from outside the window. chi yu slowly opened his eyes, stared at the two pairs of sneakers thrown randomly on the floor, and murmured, "i'm sorry." "

the person next to him had not moved for a long time, and chi yu thought he was asleep, but a hoarse and low voice squeezed into his ears through the sound of rain.

"me too."

"i'm sorry."

chi yu originally wanted to turn over to hold the cessation, but the right leg pressed at the bottom jerked violently, and he bent over and hissed. chi yu had been lying close to the edge of the bed, because the movement was too big, rolling down the edge of the bed to the ground, and the shoulder blade hit the corner of the bedside table and made a muffled hum. chi yu sat on the ground with his head hanging down, not knowing for a moment whether he was going to rub the sore shoulder blades first, or whether he was constantly cramping his calves.

the light bulb above his head lit up, and chi yu watched as fu zhiyu turned over from the other end of the bed, looking solemn and half crouched in front of him.

"where did you hit?"

the room was small, the distance between the bed and the wall was just enough to cram into a bedside table, and chi yu and fu zhi eucalyptus were crammed into the unscratched gap, elbows against the wall. because he was in too much of a hurry, fu zhiyu did not have time to put on his shoes and stepped directly on the dirty floor. seeing that chi yu just stared at him and didn't speak, fu zhiyu also burst into flames, and the tone of his speech also became heavier.

"wasn't it quite a bit strong when you first bit people?"

reflecting the dim light, the young man's smooth and clean skin seemed to be covered with a halo, and the tooth marks on his shoulders only revealed a little, but he could see that it was a frightening wound. the skin around the tooth marks was blue, and some of them were puffy, and they were pouring blood outwards. the calf jerked violently, and the corners of his mouth were pulled, avoiding fu zhi's sight, and he reached out and pressed his constantly twitching calf.

almost at the same time, fu zhiyu grasped chi yu's ankle, and the other hand went up along the calf, and when he saw chi yu pressing on the hand on it, he sniffed his mouth impatiently, raised his hand and slapped it on the back of chi yu's hand. the strength was not light or heavy, but chi yu unconsciously shrunk his hand, watching fu zhi's thin white fingers caress his calves, and pinch it with just the right amount of strength.

it wasn't until the green tendon across the calf was no longer so abrupt that fu zhiyu let go of his hand and looked up at him.

the few strokes of fu zhiyu seemed to have completely cured chi yu, and the person who had just been beaten by frost raised his chin and opened his mouth in a blunt tone: "aren't you afraid that i will bite you to death?" "

fu zhiyu's heel was dangling in the air, his hands pressed on chi yu's knees and slammed forward, and the boy who was originally grinning with his teeth instantly silenced, and his head involuntarily shrank backwards. the eyebrows that had been tense softened, and fu zhiyu sighed lightly and lowered his head against chi yu's chest.

"are you quiet for a while, and then bite someone after i've finished?"

chi yu wanted to refute it, but his mouth was closed and he didn't know what to say, and the warm snort of fu zhiyu was light and heavy, and chi yu didn't say a word.

"late metaphor." fu zhiyu did not open his mouth coldly, chi yu's body was unconsciously tense, he did not want to leave fu zhiyu, but he knew that fu zhiyu made a decision carefully, and he was willing to listen.

after a long time, the teenager said slowly, "your heart is beating so fast."