Chapter 48

chi yu and fu zhi eucalyptus grew up from a young age, but in his memory, fu zhi eucalyptus never said anything vulgar from his good-looking mouth. chi yu's eyes widened in shock, and he watched the people in the room put down their mobile phones, regardless of the woman who kept chanting on the other end of the phone, and hung up the phone calmly. fu zhi eucalyptus rubbed a few times on his head with a bath towel and put it on his neck, and the mobile phone with the charging cable was thrown on the washstand, and fu zhi eucalyptus turned around and walked to the door.

the narrow doorway was only enough for two people to stand on their sides, and fu zhiyu looked down at the motionless chi yu in front of him, and lifted the corner of his lips: "aren't you going to the toilet?" "

chi yu and fu zhiyu stood very close, and they could see the unspeakable water droplets on the boy's collarbone, as well as the green tendons that went down along the big arm. the loose bath towel tied around his waist seemed to have slipped down a little more than just now, chi yu hurriedly turned sideways, leaned against the door and quickly slipped into the bathroom, not looking at fu zhi eucalyptus with his naked upper body, chi yu turned around and said in a stiff tone: "you go out." "

fu zhiyu responded with a low voice, and turned away without turning his head back, not forgetting to bring him to the door before leaving.

it was as if the bladder was about to explode, but now chi yu stood in front of the toilet and had no intention of urinating at all. he sat on the toilet lid with some chagrin, staring at the water stains on the floor, and his mind suddenly flashed to the boy's side waist without a trace of extra flesh, and the well-defined abs. the hot flashes in the bathroom had not yet dissipated, and chi yu touched the sweat on his neck with some irritation, and thought about squeezing the corners of his clothes with both hands and taking off his shirt.

fu zhiyu lay flat on the bed with his hands on his pillow, and closed his eyes as he listened to the sound of the water in the bathroom. chi yu stepped out of the bathroom with his sneakers, his wet hair falling on his forehead a little blindfolded, he sniffed his mouth impatiently twice, but closed his mouth when he saw the man on the bed. fu zhi eucalyptus even slept very regularly, with his hands quietly placed on his side.

"it's off the line." chi yu murmured in a low voice, thought about it or took off his shoes and climbed onto the bed, reaching out to pull the corner of the page. after pulling it twice without pulling, chi yu looked down at the quilt pressed under his knee and sighed lightly. he propped up the bed with one hand, trying to pull the quilt out from under his knees. suddenly, there was a heavy weight on his wrist, and chi yu met the pair of light brown pupils, and quickly removed his gaze in his heart: "i want to go to the toilet." "

the strength on his wrist did not relax for half a minute, and chi yu just wanted to open his mouth with his eyebrows furrowed, but he caught the lightly picked eyebrows of the person on the bed. chi yu was a little distracted, only to feel a force pulling him towards the bed and planting him straight into a warm embrace. fu zhiyu rested his chin on the top of the teenager's wet head, paused for a moment before opening his mouth lightly: "this shampoo tastes quite good." "

chi yu struggled several times and broke away, simply self-abandoning nestled in fu zhi's arms, and his voice was muffled: "you don't use this too." "

"you don't smell as good as you."

fu zhiyu seemed to be extremely tired, and after saying this, he stopped speaking, and the hand on his waist relaxed a lot. chi yu closed his eyes, listening to the buzzing air conditioner in the room, and the variety show advertisement in the next room, he moved slightly, wanting to go outside to breathe.

"what do you think?" a low, hoarse male voice came overhead, with a faint hint of exhaustion.

"think your abs are real or fake." in chi yu's impression, fu zhi yu's fine skin and tender flesh were weak as if a gust of wind would blow it down.

before chi yu could react, his hand was already held and placed on his abdomen, and under the palm was a tight and scalding skin, and the hot chi yu retracted his hand violently. he raised his head and his dark eyes reflected dissatisfaction: "what are you doing?" "

"you're not trying to know if it's true or not." fu zhiyu raised his eyes and tail without hesitation, put his arm into the quilt, and skillfully lifted the hem of chi yu's clothes and put his hand on it. "etiquette." chi yu's movement was delayed, some panic to pick up the hand of the stop eucalyptus, originally paid stop eucalyptus did not use much strength, he was so pushed loosely slid down, landing on chi yu's somewhat abnormal crotch.