after walking through several intersections, a gate appeared in front of me. chi yu took out his mobile phone from his pocket, dialed the number and put it next to his ear, standing lazily leaning on the telephone pole. the phone prompt sounded twice, and chi yu suddenly remembered that it should be class time, and he was just about to hang up the phone when he heard the boy's low voice from the other side.

迟喻抿了抿嘴还是开口,"我在学校对面。"

付止桉答得很快:"等我。"

the slender boy stood on the steps in a black coat, tiptoeing on the cement floor from time to time, looking down the other side of the road. the doorman in his army coat came out of the hut, squinted his eyes in his direction, should have thought he was familiar, and took a few steps forward. chi yu was not afraid of others looking at him, and turned around generously to meet the man's gaze, just in time to see fu zhiyu running from the corner.

the broken hair in front of his forehead was blown up by the wind, revealing a good-looking forehead and brow bone, and fu zhiyu ran very fast, and the open school uniform jacket slid a little to the shoulder. he ran to the school gate, hung his head and said something to the doorman, took the mobile phone from his pocket and shook it twice, and held out his hand to point at him. chi yu watched fu zhiyu trotting towards him, stood in front of him breathlessly, and whispered, "cold is not cold." "

fu zhiyu had a handful of hair standing on top of his head, chi yu wanted to help him smooth it out, but his hand reached halfway and stopped, and he was expressionless and nuzzled: "the hair is messed up." seeing fu zhiyu's efforts to fiddle with his hair, chi yu then asked, "how did the difficult old man of the doorman let you out so easily?" "

"i told him you were in our class, skipping class, and the teacher asked me to pull you back." fu zhiyu lied and did not blush or breathe, and was justifiably frightened, chi yu turned his head and snorted, "are you not in class?" "

"in." fu zhiyu took off his school uniform jacket and put it on his arm, and with ease, he put his hand into chi yu's coat pocket, and after interlocking with chi yu's ten fingers, he said: "everything you talk about will come out." in the past, when fu zhiyu made such an intimate act on the street, chi yu would frown and push him away, but this time there was none, others loved to see it, and love thought as much as he wanted.

he was going to be driven abroad, who the cared so much.

the two men walked aimlessly on the path, chi yu only felt that the hand that was interlocked with his ten fingers was getting colder, he looked at fu zhiyu, who was wearing only a line shirt, and tried to take off his coat, but he failed at the step of drawing his hand. halfway through several cafes, chi yu tried to go in several times, but they were all dragged away by fu zhiyu.

"i didn't bring any money." fu zhiyu straightened his lips and grabbed the corners of his lips, and the hand in his pocket tightened a little.

fu's steps were fast and neat, and after several blocks, he stopped in front of a pet store. in response to the stunned look in shang chiyu's eyes, fu zhiyu pushed open the glass door, and the girl sitting at the counter raised her head and showed a familiar smile after seeing the boy. chi yu stood behind fu zhiyu and watched him talk back and forth with the female employees of the pet store, they said one sentence after another, and fu zhiyu looked down and smiled from time to time.

"xiao bai has been much better in the past two days." the girl pinned the broken hair around her ear to the back of her ear, and quickly lowered her head after looking at shangfu zhiyu, "enteritis has not recurred for a long time." "

fu zhiyu nodded and continued, "i'm here to pay for adoption today." "

chi yu was not very interested at first, but after seeing the puppy held out by the girl, his breathing stagnated. even though mao xiu was much shorter, chi yu still recognized it at a glance, it was the dog he had picked up on the road before. chi yu didn't know when the dog was brought to the pet store, he watched fu zhiyu take the dog from the girl's arms, and his beautiful eyes curved into an arc.

"you've done the adoption formalities before, and now you're done with the money." fu zhiyu took out a few red tickets from his pants pocket and put them on the table, and then he looked down again to tease the dog.

it seems that the money has been prepared beforehand.

after the girl entered the information in the computer, she stood up again, and saw that fu zhiyu no longer looked at her more, and then blushed and said: "people who adopt stray animals can take pictures, do you want to take pictures?" the tone was tentative, although this boy often came, but each time he stayed for a short time, he didn't talk much, and he didn't look very easy to get along with.

fu zhiyu smiled and raised his eyes and nodded at her.

chi yu knew that fu zhiyu's smile was very good-looking, and the girl was probably also shook by that smile, and hurriedly looked down to find the camera. fu zhiyu stood in front of the white wall with the dog in his arms, and when he saw that chi yu was still standing still, he raised his eyebrows at him: "what are you doing standing stupidly?" chi yu walked slowly, frowning reluctantly, and the girl held up the camera for half a day without pressing the shutter.

"that, wearing black clothes, can you laugh..." as soon as the girl finished speaking, chi yu looked at her, his eyebrows were close together, and a pair of dark eyes stared at people, making people feel nervous unconsciously.

in the end, chi yu could not laugh out, he stood at the side of fu zhiyu with a disdainful face, but the hand hidden behind him quietly clenched into a fist. the girl stood between the two with a pat, and she took out her pen with a smile and said to fu zhiyu, "do you want to write the name of the owner on the photo?" "

fu zhi eucalyptus reached out and massaged the back of the dog's neck twice, "write chi yu and fu zhi eucalyptus." "

the girl looked at the unhappy boy on the other side with some doubt, and then asked, "do you want to raise with your friends?" "

"raise with your boyfriend."

chi yu held the dog in his arms, and before long, the black cashmere coat was stained with white hair, and he turned around: "are you afraid that others won't know that you are gay?" "

fu zhiyu touched the dog's head twice, and then put his hand on the top of his head and rubbed it twice, and whispered, "i would like to carry you in my pocket and show it off anytime and anywhere." "

even if he told himself countless times in his heart that this was the best choice, fu zhiyu would still have uncontrollable eye heat in the middle of the night, and he really wanted to stay with chi yu all the time.