"it's fucking stinky." chi yu scolded twice in a low voice, slapped two sheets on the roll on the table and sent them over, after which fu zhiyu did not reply again, and he did not send another message, all of which were paid to kill himself in the hot pot.

the february wind carried a lazy temperature, and fu zhiyu sat on the side with his chin propped up, his eyes squinting slightly. the pen in his hand lit one black dot after another in the blank place of the scroll, and chi yu's scalp was tingling, and he threw the pen aside impatiently, holding his chest with both hands and frowning at him on the back of the chair. through the light, fu zhi eucalyptus could see the boy's red ear pinna, and the slender eyelashes gently trembled.

some things are always not thought through thoroughly, just like chi yu did not know why fu zhiyu suddenly came up, sniffed the corners of his lips and said that he wanted to count his eyelashes.

you're sick. hiding the itch in his heart, chi yu tilted his head to the side not to look at him, and the hand placed on the armrest unconsciously tightened, revealing the white knuckles. remembering the text message he received from the class teacher this morning, chi yu took out his mobile phone and swiped it twice before casually opening: "which school do you plan to fill out?" "

"let's get a doctor."

chi yu raised his head sharply, his dark eyes full of doubt, he raised an eyebrow and continued, "when did you want to study medicine?" "

fu zhiyu rolled up the sleeves of his shirt, sighed indifferently, and said softly, "i think it may be quite interesting." he raised his head and smiled at chi yu, his eyebrows seemed to be covered with a cloud of mist, "i am a man born to save lives and help the injured." "

"what bullshit." chi yu pulled the corners of his mouth in disgust, not looking at fu zhiyu's smiling face.

the overhead light was dim, and the two words wen hua made the fiery atmosphere on the table disappear for the most part, and chen yifang stood up and adjusted the induction cooker to the smallest and sat down. "wen hua should really be dead in his heart." fu jianguo stared at the wine glass in his hand, and through the glass he could see the nectarines that had been deformed due to enlargement, "otherwise, i won't jump down." "

wen hua's jump caused quite a stir at the time, and even appeared in the local daily newspaper the next day, occupying the best page of that issue. large black bold letters stretched across the center of the newspaper, black and white colors and serious typography, as if announcing the woman's death in advance. fu jianguo was the police officer who came out that day, and it wasn't until the ambulance came to pull wen hua away that he saw the boy standing on the top floor of the hospital.

with mud on his face, he looked down expressionlessly with his mouth, tiptoeing on the steps, crumbling like a dead tree.

wen hua committed suicide, and before jumping, he took off the slippers he had just bought and laid them out, looking like he did not have a trace of nostalgia. but fu jianguo still felt that wen hua would regret it, and at that moment, if she saw chi yu, who had just climbed up the stairs and was breathless, she would definitely not jump. the last line that pulled wen hua's tightness was a text message, which actually looked ordinary, but it was just the usual demonstration of xiao san, but wen hua had depression in addition to heart disease.

in the past few years of being a neighbor with wen hua, fu jianguo has never seen her other family members, and he has tried to call chi yuedi, who only appears in the conversation, only a busy voice.

"you know what happened later." fu jianguo sighed, and then filled the wine glass again, "xiao chi or you sent it." "

not long after the rain stopped that day, the wind that had slipped into the folds of his clothes was wet, and fu zhiyu walked on the road wearing headphones, hanging his eyelids to avoid the potholes on the ground. maybe the street was too quiet, and the english recording was in the ear, mixed with a subtle sound of electricity, but fu zhiyu still heard the footsteps of the teenager, the sound of stepping on the ground and splashing water.

he looked up, and the boy, dressed in a black and white school uniform and carrying a white plastic bag in his hand, walked toward him step by step. not knowing where the wind blew up the earphone cable that was hanging from his chest, he squinted at the boy with red eyes, the wind rustling the plastic bag in his hand, and he could see from the vague shape of the bag that it seemed to be a pair of shoes.

getting closer, fu zhiyu saw the corner of the teenager's tight lips and eyes full of red blood, and he reached out to take off the headphones, but he was violently hugged. it was a very powerful hug, with the sound of bones colliding, his arms were like two ropes, and he could not move. fu zhiyu did not speak, looking down at the person who was resting on his shoulder, the soft hair rubbing against his neck, the gently trembling body and the arms that were getting tighter and tighter, and the emaciated teenager was almost hidden in his arms.

fu zhiyu didn't know the cause and effect, he just felt that the person in his arms distracted him, he didn't hear a word of the english text in the headphones, and his mind was full of the smell of laundry detergent around the tip of his nose. the development after that was not expected by fu zhiyu, his father took chi yu away, and then he never came back. then he met chi yu's father, whose car was parked downstairs, his suit straight, and his royal blue cufflinks shining.

a thin film of oil was formed on the surface of the soup that was no longer boiling, chen yifang rubbed her eyes that were a little red, stood up with a smile, and opened her mouth as she walked to the kitchen: "the tofu that was just cut forgot to take it out, i went to get it." staring at the potatoes broken into several pieces in the bowl, fu picked up the mobile phone on the table, clicked on the web page and typed a few words on the search bar, and the trembling eyelashes cast a shadow under his eyes.

— does heart disease pass on?

— hello, it is a pleasure to answer this question for you, parents have heart disease, children have the possibility of inheritance.

the room was hot and stuffy, and the boy next to fu zhiyu looked at him with a dark face, and his raised eyebrows were full of anger, but a pair of eyes were shining.

what you like when you are a child will be more liked when you grow up, and the same is true for people. probably like this thing is originally superficial, a few seconds of staring at each other in the dim light, or hugging under the sunset, can make people remember for a long time. fu zhiyu felt that he and chi yu would have many seconds of looking at each other, there would be kisses between lips and teeth in the morning and skin kisses at night.

but one morning, he came to the classroom and looked at the empty desk in front of him, the comic books piled up in the drawers had been cleaned up, and the colored sugar paper in the corner of the window sill had been thrown to the ground. fu zhiyu saw wang xiao running in through the front door, holding his shoulder breathlessly, bending down and saying a few words intermittently.

"chi yu transferred."