the howling wind blurred the vision, with a heartbeat, the little finger hidden behind him hooked tighter and tighter, silently stripping away the chi metaphor and the fear in the depths of the heart. everything around them quickly regressed, as long as the appearance of the people around them became clearer and clearer, the squinting eyes and the fine folds on the lips were clearly seen.

until the roller coaster finally stopped, the two tightly hooked fingers were still clasped together, chi yu turned his head, and saw that the teenager's originally soft hair was now piled up on the top of his head, and he laughed out loud. the cold wind blew his facial features numb, but the smile on the faces of the two became bigger and bigger, like kindergarten students who had finally eaten sugar.

wang xiao ran from the last row, did not look closely at the surging heat between the two, and smiled to himself: "the groove is also too fierce, i almost didn't get thrown out when i sat in the last row." he glanced back at ji xiaoxiao, who had a sluggish face, and the thief lowered his body and whispered, "ji xiaoxiao is a demon from somewhere, riding a roller coaster did not make a sound, but lin chuan trembled like a sieve cup." "

it's a shame to be a hero to save the united states.

chi yu rubbed his hair twice with his brow furrowed, and tilted his head to look at fu zhixuan: "lin chuan likes ji xiaoxiao?" "

fu zhiyu sighed faintly, raised an eyebrow and smiled and asked, "do you know who ji xiaoxiao likes?" the teenager's eyes narrowed, his dark eyes blinked twice, and he sneered and skimmed his head: "she likes who cares about my ass." fu zhiyu didn't answer the call, just smiled with his eyelashes down.

the next plot developed so quickly that chi yu and fu zhiyu stood at the door of the haunted house for half a day without saying a word. lin chuan waved excitedly at the two people standing not far away: "in the afternoon, we are the first batch, take advantage of the group performance inside to hurry in!" "

"if you're afraid, don't go in." fu zhiyu turned his head expressionlessly, paused, and continued, "i can accompany you outside." "

don't put on me. chi yu's face was pale, and he didn't know whether he had just been scared by the roller coaster or because he was not in a good mood now. he put his hands in his pockets and shrugged, "if you don't want to go in, daddy can understand..."

without waiting for him to finish speaking, fu zhiyu raised his legs and took a few steps, stopped at the door of the haunted house and turned around and raised his eyebrows at him to make a lip gesture: to die together.

it was common to squeak and scream in the haunted house, and the ghost screams continued from the beginning to the end, and wang xiao was the first to open the curtain and rushed out from inside, his face flushed. as soon as chi yu and fu zhiyu came out on their front feet, they heard wang xiao's hoarse voice like swallowing a bottle of sulfuric acid, because the high pitch that had just lasted for ten minutes now made him speak like a ghost.

"brother chi is still fierce, and he doesn't say a word when he goes in." wang xiao took out the water bottle from his bag, and poured several mouthfuls before he couldn't catch his breath: "but brother, you are also heavy, punching the west mountain fierce tiger and kicking the dragons of the four seas, and the staff inside are frightened." chi yu's face was not good, and he pulled open the zipper of his coat with some impatience, smacked his lips and frowned: "i'll go to the toilet." "

"wang xiao, you come with me." before wang xiao could react, the boy had already tightened his neck with his elbow, and he staggered to keep up. chi yu lowered his eyelids and smiled without smiling: "after a while, go to the toilet, find a pit with more water and push you to drown." "