but the result was not satisfactory, and after the evening self-study, several people dragged their school bags to the bell tower attic, which had nothing but a sofa. the chi yu loudspeaker, who had been standing at the end, walked over and lay down sideways and stretched out. fu zhiyu also sat on the couch in his own way, holding the roll and saying, "when are we going to start?" "

if you are bitter, you can eat any bitterness in order to learn. the other three sat cross-legged on the ground, looking at the man on the couch with a roll in their hands, as if they were looking at a buddha statue emitting golden light, with a pious look. fu zhiyu casually circled a few questions on the roll and handed them over, then turned around and bent his eyes at the person next to him, and his tone was soft: "do you want to do english or mathematics first?" "

maybe no one had been to the bell tower for many years, the wooden window was cracked, and the cold wind burst into the house, and wang xiao sucked his nose twice and sneezed.

"brother chi, the quality of the bell tower you built in your house is not bad." wang xiao rolled up the napkin as he spoke, until he plugged both nostrils before he hummed, "this wind leaks." "

chi yu, who was tingling with various tenses, raised his head and pulled the corners of his mouth coldly: "or will you let your house cover later?" wang xiao smiled, and he suddenly remembered something and continued, "by the way, brother chi, your family has donated a batch of laboratory instruments." chi yu sighed faintly, thinking that chi yuedi knew that he and fu zhiyu would at least tell him to go home, but he didn't expect to use money to solve it, but this was also good.

the wind swayed around the bare branches, chi yu put his hands in his pockets and followed fu zhiyu, wang xiao had been making noise in his ears, he wanted to interrupt several times, but he was silent again when he saw fu zhiyu's quiet gaze. wang xiao stood at the school gate and waved at them, took a few steps forward, and then suddenly ran back: "you have to invite me for your birthday, we are now a revolutionary friendship." "

wang xiao stood still until fu zhiyu nodded slightly, and then he grinned and turned to leave.

the street was shrouded in a huge night, and the water-soaked headlights shone on the two men to draw a long shadow.

"how are you going to spend your birthday?" the young man's voice was a little soft in the cold wind, and fu zhiyu turned his head to look at him, only to see chi yu's cold and hard side, "with you." fu zhiyu's voice was very light, and he listened to the footsteps of the two people who walked in unison, and continued, "it doesn't matter if anything else." "

the man seemed to be getting more and more able to talk. chi yu lay on the bed, thinking about the boy's eyes that always contained a smile, rested his hand on his chest, felt the strong and hot beating in his chest because of those three words, and liked the word as if it would become more and more uncontrollable after he said it. chi yu took out his mobile phone from his pocket, looked at the boy's somewhat blurry face on the mobile phone wallpaper, and bent his eyes unconsciously.

clicking on the phone book, hesitating on the dial key for a long time without pressing, chi yu sipped his mouth, and his fingers quickly typed a string of words on the keyboard and then clicked send. he turned over, only to find that his hair, which hadn't been completely dried, had wet the pillow in a big way. with a humming vibration, the teenager who was about to change his pillow stopped barefoot in the living room, he clicked on the unread text message, and the bright light cast on his face, illuminating his fluttering eyelashes and the soft end of his eyes.

as if he had forgotten to change the pillow, the boy took the pillow in his arms and returned to the bedroom with his mobile phone.

"what are you doing?"

fu zhiyu replied to a screenshot of the mobile phone, above which was the text message he had just sent in the past, and at the same time, fu zhiyu did not have time to send the text message, which was clearly dangling four words: what are you doing.

chen yifang poked her head and looked at fu zhiyi, who was holding the mobile phone in the room and smirking, she gently knocked on the door twice, and the boy quickly put the mobile phone in the drawer and turned his head, which was a calm to some stiff face. she smiled sarcastically and walked in and laid the milk in her hand on the table.

"did you go to your uncle's house for your birthday this year?" chen yifang dusted the sheets again, but yu guang couldn't help but glance at the table. fu zhiyu put down his pen and pressed his finger on the temple twice before replying: "no, i made an appointment with a friend." the movement in the woman's hand paused, and she smiled and continued, "can you let the little late come to the house?" "

"there are other students." fu zhiyu sighed and turned his head, "you don't have to think too much. "

chen yifang put down the sheet in her hand with some embarrassment, and closed the door while muttering, but she probed in again at the moment when the door was about to close. looking at shangfu zhiyu, she said busily, "it's not a birthday thing." "

"did you say last time that the school award quota had you?"

the boy's gaze returned to the roll, and after reading all the questions, he gave a vague sigh, until the woman closed the door with a smile, and then he raised his head. lying quietly in the drawer of the mobile phone, there is also a text message that has just been received, sent by the class teacher, presumably saying that there are many competitive students in this semester's school award, and he may not be selected.

it should have been lost, fu zhiyu took out his mobile phone, thought about replying to a few words: i know, thank you teacher, and then deleted the text message. there was only a large blank space on the screen except for the lonely text message of chi yu, and he leaned back in his chair and clicked on the text message but could not type anything. he wrapped his coat and walked out, and when he looked at chen yifang with a puzzled look, he whispered, "it's a little stuffy, go to the balcony to breathe." "

the streetlights gave off a dim glow, the occasional sporadic car whistled past, and the cold wind drilled down the neckline of the open coat, without mercy. fu zhiyu took out the mobile phone in his pocket, dialed the phone and rested it next to his ear. the prompt sound was only sounded once and then picked up, and the two of them did not open their mouths until the person on the other side stiffly fed, and fu zhiyu smiled and smiled, but did not make a sound.

"why don't you talk?" "don't scare lao tzu." "pay to stop eucalyptus?" "are you okay?"

it was the worry that could not be concealed through the microphone, and he seemed to be able to hear the sound of shoes on the other side, as if he did not make a sound and the person across from him would appear in front of him.

"it's all right." the boy muttered in a low voice, "i just forgot to tell you in the text message." "

"i miss you."