"hey, can i ask you why you like me chi brother or not?"

fu zhiyu's hand clutching the waistband of his pants paused, and he said casually, "why do you think i like him?" "

"it's too obvious." wang xiao saw that everyone was peeing and felt that he should also participate. as he took off his pants, he said, "i've never seen you scold anyone, but you scold brother chi every day." "

"but if someone scolds him, you're upset."

is it so obvious?

fu zhiyu didn't speak, he lowered his head and didn't know what he was thinking. wang xiao saw this and whispered, "you can rest assured, i will not rob brother chi with you." "

the hand that took off his pants shook, and he almost didn't pee on his pants. fu zhiyu raised an eyebrow and glanced at the boy next to him, but he was just caught by wang xiao.

wow, what the do you mean by that?

fu zhiyu lifted his pants and said as he walked toward the pool, "it doesn't mean anything." "

"what doesn't mean anything?" when wang xiao saw that he was leaving, he also hurriedly put on his pants to keep up.

"i want to say that brother chi may also like me this one." he has always felt that chi yu is different, and perhaps the aesthetic is different from ordinary people.

fu zhiyu only lowered his head to wash his hands, and wang xiao saw that he did not get a reply, and his face was a little hanging. his volume was unnaturally amplified, almost pulling his throat: "if you look down on people so much, i will rob you of my brother chi!" "

as soon as the words fell, the back of his head was suddenly hit by a heavy object.

sleeper, who the smashed the old man!

wang xiao turned his head and saw chi yu, who was walking not far away while carrying his pants, and his eyes were black and frightening.

"brother chi..."

"i think you want to die, right?" chi yu stretched out his arm to lock wang xiao's throat, and punched him the back a few times before letting go.

fu zhiyu took a tissue and carefully wiped the water stains on his hands, and he looked at chi yu: "wang yi, his parents did not come to me." "

chi yu lowered his head, and the broken hair on his forehead covered his eyebrows, unable to see clearly.

"well, then it's all right."

as soon as the bell rang at the end of class, chi yu rushed out of the classroom with his bag. fu zhiyu looked at the boy's back that quickly disappeared in the doorway and frowned. ji xiaoxiao stuffed all the textbooks in her bag in the drawer, and she suddenly said, "do you know what chi yu is doing?" "

fu zhiyu's hand to pack his school bag paused, and he turned his head sideways: "you know. "

"i know." ji xiaoxiao stood up and tilted his head to look at him: "but i don't want to tell you." "

chi yu stood at the door of the villa and thought about pressing the doorbell.

a series of footsteps sounded, and the woman looked stunned after opening the door, and then she put on a smile, and she said loudly: "oh, chi yu is back, your father must be very happy." "

chi yu frowned, he pushed open the door, and entered the door without turning his head. chi yin sat on the sofa in the living room, and when she saw chi yu come in, she almost bounced off the sofa.

"brother, here you are." chi yin looked at him with a grin and gently wrapped his hand around chi yu's arm.

"you let go first, i'll find him something." as soon as chi yu entered this house, he felt that he could not breathe. chi yin leaned on his arm and hummed twice, "why are you looking for daddy, so anxious." "

"late tone." the boy's voice was colder than ever, and the movement of chi yin's hand paused, and she raised her head to meet the boy's cold gaze.

"are you so interesting?"

qin monroe stood in the living room, seeing some strange atmosphere between the two of them, she hurriedly said, "brothers and sisters, what is there to say..."

"mom." chi yin suddenly let go of her hand, she smiled at qin monroe, and said as she walked to the sofa: "i want to eat grapes." "

seeing that chi yin finally stopped messing around, chi yu walked up the stairs step by step and stood still at the door of the second room around the corner. he raised his hand and knocked on the door, followed by a somewhat hoarse male voice: "enter." "

the man was lying on the side of the case, and the cigarette between his fingers had burned most of it and fell on the table. chi yuedi only glanced up at him, then lowered his head again to handle the file.

"i..."

"the boy's parents won't come to you again." chi yuedi threw the cigarette butt into the ashtray, and he tapped a few times on the keyboard to look up at him again.

"get a lawyer and give me a sum of money."

"reason." chi yuedi picked up the pen and casually swiped a few lines on the paper.

"my friend punched someone in the nose and bled to help me." chi yu's hands hanging on both sides unconsciously tightened, and he continued, "that person's parents are now asking my friend to pay for mental damages, and i stopped them." "

chi yuedi threw the pen away, leaned back in his chair, raised an eyebrow, and said, "what does that have to do with me?" "

"he fought for me." chi yu tried to calm his tone as much as possible, and endured the nausea in his heart, he continued, "i can't ignore it. "

the man just leaned back in his chair and said nothing, as if waiting for him to do something else to compromise.

the nails were almost sinking into the flesh, and chi yu suddenly grinned, gritted his teeth and spat out a word: "dad." "

chi yu didn't know how he came out of chi yuedi's study, he only knew that he had received chi yuedi's promise that he would come forward to settle wang yi's parents.

the girl stretched out her arm to stop him in the doorway, chi yin's face was no longer as delicate as a little girl, she sneered twice: "you asked him to call daddy, so when do you plan to move back?" "

chi yu was in no mood to argue with her at all, he knocked off the girl's arm and took a few steps forward with his head stuffed.

"you already knew that, right?" chi yin's tone trembled a little, and she looked at the boy's back when he stopped, and continued, "when did you know?" "

the boy's tone was tinged with a rare tiredness, and he said lightly: "you know before you go abroad." "

so i've been lying silly to you, you treat me like a **** right?

"late tone." chi yu did not look back, his tone was flat.

"i don't mean to grab the family property." he paused, "you don't have to bother with me. "