"late! you stand up for me! yuan gang slammed the table, and everyone in the class was frightened, but only chi yu's expressionless smacked his lips and stood up from his seat slowly.

yuan gang sipped his hair, which was already few strands, and he adjusted his mood for a moment before he said, "what are you doing there?" "

"listen to the lesson." chi yu didn't even think about it before he opened his mouth, and he saw that yuan gang's face was getting worse and worse.

"well, tell me what i just said."

chi yu was about to fool around with nonsense, but fu zhiyu, who was sitting on the side, suddenly turned the book to the fifth page and nodded at the first paragraph with a pen.

obviously, he knew that fu zhiyu was uneasy and kind, but chi yu was like his brain had been punched by someone, and the ghost read it according to the first paragraph: "as the saying goes, knowing is knowing is not knowing..." he just read the first line and felt that something was not right, and looked up at the black red of yuan gang's face like a melon.

"you give me to stand in the corridor!" yuan gang spit on xingzi flying far away, and the students sitting in the first row all picked up books to block their faces for fear of accidental injury. chi yu just turned around, and fu zhiyu slowly moved the stool forward to make room for him.

as chi yu walked outside, he glanced back at fu zhiyu, who was sitting on the seat expressionlessly.

"count you out."

chi yu lazily leaned against the wall, seeing that yuan gang hadn't been staring at him, he simply hung on the railing, shaking his hands like a dying zombie.

fu zhiyu finished the question and put down his pen, and as soon as he looked up, he saw chi yu staring at him deadly from the window. seeing fu zhi's smiling face, chi yu raised his middle finger high with both hands, afraid that fu zhi eucalyptus would not be able to see. thinking that fu zhiyu sat in the classroom and couldn't fight back, he was definitely angry. chi yu thought more happily, grinning and revealing a mouthful of white teeth, looking like a villain.

"boom." someone smashed his head with a scroll, and chi yu's mouth was bald and he scolded:...

the corners of lin jing's originally downward-hanging mouth heard chi yu's dirty words and was eager to hunch to the ground.

"who do you show your two middle fingers?"

"no one." chi yu clenched one hand into a fist, and the other hand pressed a few times at the joint, and hissed several times. lin jing took two steps and stood in front of him, looking up at chi yu's excellent skin bag, and suddenly lost most of his breath. she sighed and said, "chi yu, now that you are a sophomore in high school, although your liberal arts are a little worse, the sciences are not bad." boys have been working hard since their sophomore year of high school..."

chi yu didn't hear a word, his eyes were full of the fu zhi eucalyptus in the classroom who turned around and bent his eyebrows, and now he was smiling at him with his middle finger.

as soon as the bell rang at the end of class, fu zhiyu stood up from his seat, and before he could walk out of the back door, he was stopped at the door by chi yu's arm. the boy raised an eyebrow and ticked the corner of his lips, and his eyes flashed: "you want to run?" "

fu zhiyu saw more and more people gathering in the corridor, and he put one hand on chi yu's shoulder and leaned up to lower his voice at his white neck: "i'm not out looking for you." "

chi yu felt the heat in his neck, and he took a step back with some disgust, his beautiful eyebrows tugged together: why are you so close to me, neurosis. "fu zhi eucalyptus looks like a human being, but his little bit of bad taste is a door clear." his white, clean fingers wiped around his neck and he took a step back and opened his mouth with a black face.