seeing that he did not speak, the boy said it to himself.

"the late one is to go to the colonel's grass ranking with you every time." he clipped a chopstick egg into his mouth, the egg could not block his mouth, he continued: "but he is really not a type of you, all day long trouble poke lou zi, a year of writing a check can produce a book estimate." "

hearing this, the corner of fu zhi's mouth, who was staring at the dinner plate, gently ticked the corner of his mouth, and he lowered his head and pulled a mouthful of white rice.

"alas, but people reincarnate well, there is such a rich father who wipes his ass every day, but he doesn't want to do whatever he wants." halfway through his speech, he saw the sweet and sour ribs on fu zhi's plate that hadn't moved much, grinned and asked, "do you want to eat this ribs, give it to me?" "sweet and sour ribs, as the most expensive meat dish in the canteen, he has not eaten it several times.

fu zhiyu watched the chopsticks of the person opposite take away a piece of ribs, and his mouth moved, but he did not speak.

the girls who came and went all secretly peeked at them, and the boys also stained themselves, and he remembered the topic that had not yet ended, and continued to answer: "hey, i heard a group of people say that chi yu's parents have never gone to a parent-teacher conference." "

"isn't he supposed to be an illegitimate child?"

fu zhiyu, who had been eating with his head down, suddenly raised his head, and he tilted his head expressionlessly and asked softly: "you've been sitting here talking for half a day, who are you?" "

the boy's face stiffened, and he smiled with some embarrassment and said, "fu zhi eucalyptus don't joke, i've been sitting at the front desk for almost half a semester." "

"i don't remember." fu zhiyu spat out a few words expressionlessly, looked at the ribs on his plate, and continued: "also, don't move the dishes on other people's plates." "

he stretched out his chopsticks to put the ribs back into his plate, lowered his head and stopped looking at the confused boy on the other side.

it wasn't until the opposite person left that fu zhiyu slowly put down his chopsticks, and his eyes stared silently at the ribs on the plate in a daze. he really didn't like to eat this thing, and he had to drink several sips of water when he ate a piece of it, and he really didn't know how the man liked to eat it so much.

the bell echoed in the empty playground, and chi yu lay on the ground with toast in his mouth, until he heard the noise in the teaching building and stood up with his school bag. he patted the dirt on his pants and walked loosely toward the school gate until the girl's crisp voice sounded beside him.

"hey, chi yu." a girl with curly chestnut hair stretched out her arms to stop in front of chi yu, she confidently raised her head, and the crystal lip gloss on her lips shone under the street lamp.

chi yu looked at the girl in front of her expressionlessly, saw that she did not move for half a day, and spat out a few words in her mouth: "good dogs don't stand in the way." "

the girl's proud smile stiffened, but she knew how attractive her face was, and she pulled her hair and asked again: "what did you think about the last time i told you?" "

chi yu was confused, when did he talk to him? still considering? what to consider?

he didn't answer, and the girl didn't move, but her face was getting more and more hanging. chi yu suddenly realized oh, dragged the bag and took out a stack of pink envelopes from the inside, stretched out his hand and handed it to her: "which is yours, find it yourself." "

this shitty answer was matched with chi yu's good-looking face, and the pride that the girl had been maintaining could no longer be contained, and she turned around and ran away with a red eye. chi yu frowned, put the envelope in his hand back into his bag, and muttered sullenly: "there is a disease." "

the teenager dragged a long shadow around the campus, one foot about to step out of the school gate, but stopped by the school's bulletin board. chi yu frowned and looked at the two pieces of paper pasted on the top of the bulletin board, both the same size and color, the first name on the left one was written with the three big characters of fu zhi eucalyptus, and the first name on the right was chi yu. the only difference is probably that the one on the left is the school ranking list, and the back one is the school-wide notification list.

this is also the time when the two people are closest, usually the name of fu zhiyu will always hang in the first position of age, and chi yu also lives up to expectations and is always on the first place on the list of reports.

"phew." chi yu snorted disdainfully and walked out of the school door with a big swing.

the bulletin board is not damaged by the delay, but there are two small words after the three words on the school ranking table: stupid/forced.